This is Chris today

doh
"
mazul wrote:
"
Charan wrote:

And each time GGG makes it easier for people to buy their way in, they're reducing their chances of maintaining the integrity of such feedback. Global's gone to shit because people are just joining without reading the appropriate closed beta forum; bugs are being reported to the wrong boards and, worst of all, people are just *bitching* about features and changes instead of giving balanced feedback. Basically, we're inundated with people who have no fucking idea how to behave in a closed beta.

And if we required the beta testers to pass a 130 IQ test to be able to participate, the feedback would be much better as well.

My IQ is apparently somewhere between 108 and 115. I'm actually very average. :)

(A good thing I'm aware that the IQ test was invented not to test for upper end standouts but lower-end issues. This practice of making it a badge of honour is, quite frankly, worthy of mockery, as DENSA prove so thoroughly.)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
IQ doesnt mean shit.

Like Edison said 99% perspiration 1% inspiration. You got to work hard whatever brain size for success.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
IQ doesnt mean shit.

Like Edison said 99% perspiration 1% inspiration. You got to work hard whatever brain size for success.

Edison is a bad guy, he ripped off nikola tesla. Don't take advice from an evil man
"
choopk1993 wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
IQ doesnt mean shit.

Edison is a bad guy, he ripped off nikola tesla. Don't take advice from an evil man

revisionist history anti-americanism eurocentrisum crap.. edison alone had 1100 patents his company 16,000
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 30, 2015, 7:49:11 AM
Okay, sooo...that was a fun little tangent.

But...seriously, back on topic: I personally doubt Chris takes that much from these sales. He's definitely not starving, but GGG is not a garage dev studio anymore. 50+ employees, daily costs that possibly aren't always met by daily cash intake. It's likely easy to confuse cash intake and personal profit when it comes to indie companies.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Apr 30, 2015, 7:54:46 AM
Chris got information, that only 7 holygate packs were sold.............

120$ ARCTIC SUPPORTER
Black cat, Arctic portal, Arctic skull hatred, Arctic footprints, 2x Arctic Weapon, 20 skins, +3 tab
"
Umyx wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
Who even says that? Sounds like someone was bullied pretty hard in the past.. No need for name calling.

So Charan can say whatever he wants to anyone because of a silly little title, but as soon as someone bites back, he's automatically the victim.

There is a saying, "When you're in a hole, stop digging." Dude, you need to stop digging else you fall off this planet. And you also look a bit stupid in the process.
"
Charan wrote:
Okay, sooo...that was a fun little tangent.

But...seriously, back on topic: I personally doubt Chris takes that much from these sales. He's definitely not starving, but GGG is not a garage dev studio anymore. 50+ employees, daily costs that possibly aren't always met by daily cash intake. It's likely easy to confuse cash intake and personal profit when it comes to indie companies.

Yeah I dont think Chris is actually pocketing much of that money.

I just saw the flood of new supporter titles and for some reason scrooge Mcduck poped into my head lol
I dont see any any key!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
choopk1993 wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
IQ doesnt mean shit.

revisionist history anti-americanism eurocentrisum crap.. edison alone had 1100 patents his company 16,000

I don't get it. Tesla was an American.
I'm Chimerical Jim. Softcore. Hardcore. Manticore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info