The Awakening Supporter Packs

"
"
InsaneWallaby wrote:
Hmmm. I'm just not feeling this one. The weapons effects don't fit with the look of my characters. And the beta keys? Not a fan...

Oh well. I'll see how I feel about them later.

I did like seeing a regal orb on the divination cards as a redemption item. Very nice. I figured it would have just been uniques--looks like these cards might be dropping like candy from a pinata!

Who wants to make a divination card for wisdom scrolls?

But then it begs the question, why not just cut out the middle man and get items to drop more often? Instead of adding another layer of bullshit?

Simple, it created much more hype this way!

Patch Notes

A - Added Divination cards that do X
OR
B - Increased the item drop rate by 30%

Also we know GGG loves to find ways to keep end game content alive. Crafting = curreny sink, Divination cards = time sink.

I would assume though that things will be on those cards that most people dont have i.e. Shavs, exalted orbs and so forth... things that very seldom drop will be on those cards.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
It would be nice if Lunaris (260$) pack also included digital version of the comics.
IGN: rooteniy
Why doesn't GGG list supporter packs at Amazon? Just add a 10-20% surcharge to cover any part that Amazon keeps.

Also when did Diablo come to Wraeclast? And he's a supporter too?
It itches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So uhh... how do I get my beta key now?

Nevermind, got it in email.
Last edited by dspair on Apr 29, 2015, 2:16:15 AM
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
BillNyetheSpy wrote:
Was expecting top pack to cost $500, but whatever

The GM topping out at $500 was an anomaly. This current top out of $1,100 is much more in line with the 3 previous rounds (not including the Ruler pack, cus, yeah).

I was hoping the top tier being $500 was the new norm. It is a much more affordable and reasonable top price point I think...
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Looking good! :)
thx <3
-
"
Ziiyo wrote:
"
"
InsaneWallaby wrote:
Hmmm. I'm just not feeling this one. The weapons effects don't fit with the look of my characters. And the beta keys? Not a fan...

Oh well. I'll see how I feel about them later.

I did like seeing a regal orb on the divination cards as a redemption item. Very nice. I figured it would have just been uniques--looks like these cards might be dropping like candy from a pinata!

Who wants to make a divination card for wisdom scrolls?

But then it begs the question, why not just cut out the middle man and get items to drop more often? Instead of adding another layer of bullshit?

Simple, it created much more hype this way!

Patch Notes

A - Added Divination cards that do X
OR
B - Increased the item drop rate by 30%

Also we know GGG loves to find ways to keep end game content alive. Crafting = curreny sink, Divination cards = time sink.

I would assume though that things will be on those cards that most people dont have i.e. Shavs, exalted orbs and so forth... things that very seldom drop will be on those cards.

Right but it doesn't mean anything. They aren't going to make it easier to acquire those items. They'll be balanced in such a way to acquire just as much of a time sink as randomly getting lucky and finding one.

I dunno, I just find the whole thing dull. I am surprised they made such a big deal about something so totally boring. I would have preferred just the flat item drop rate buff. That or don't even waste your time on something so pointless.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
BansheeLP wrote:
How do I activate the key? On the Awakening Page it still says signed up not download now

anyone?
"
ArdyBacardi wrote:
"
BansheeLP wrote:
How do I activate the key? On the Awakening Page it still says signed up not download now

anyone?

https://www.pathofexile.com/shop/redeem-key
Last edited by tropane on Apr 29, 2015, 2:20:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info