The Awakening Supporter Packs

I'm not sure if this has been asked anywhere, but with the weapon effects you get from the supporter packs, can you apply them to two weapons at once? for example if you're dual wielding. I'm curious because with MTX's you have to buy them twice to have two in effect at once and having to buy two of the same supporter pack would not be ideal. Thanks.

Also props to GGG for continuing your high standards of awesome :)
There are people in this world who prefer solitude, but there are none who can survive it.
Last edited by Crofts147 on May 1, 2015, 11:41:14 AM
"
Crofts147 wrote:
I'm not sure if this has been asked anywhere, but with the weapon effects you get from the supporter packs, can you apply them to two weapons at once? for example if you're dual wielding. I'm curious because with MTX's you have to buy them twice to have two in effect at once and having to buy two of the same supporter pack would not be ideal. Thanks.

Also props to GGG for continuing your high standards of awesome :)

they apply on both weapons at once but you are still able to use another MTX for your second weapon if you want to.
"
macdre wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:
Maybe if only a few people agree with you the product isn't mediocre? To you it is, and that's fine. It seems you are in the minority on that though, so I guess suck it up and deal that aesthetics are a subjective thing.

I'm not sure you could be a bigger ass towards GGG and their motives though.

So your saying their motives are honorable? They have plenty of money. Without having to stoop down to this pay2play crap. Just make quality microtransaction products. And quality supporter Packs. I just dont get why the $260 pack jumps to $1100? ... Thats just greed, %500 would have been more than enough. $1100 though? Why? because you get to design a stupid card? its not even an item? that you can say you designed and worked with GGG team through the long and tedious design process of an item. Saying I designed a card just sounds lame.

All I'm saying is i'm upset that GGG is ok with putting out this mediocre product after such an incredible track record of awesome supporter packs / expansions etc. I'm only upset because I care about this game. I started playing it April, 2012. When Vaal was the last boss. In closed beta. Before anything. And I knew it was going to be a great game, and it proved to be that, back than they were thankful for every $1000 supporter they got, they gave them custom avatars etc. Now its like oh $1100 bucks, meh thanks.. heres some mediocre weapon effect, Instead of something truly cool.. Like An armour set to go with it...

1. Their motives are they want to earn a living making a game. Not to dupe people into giving them money so they can drink bubbly and smoke Cuban cigars.

2. They have plenty of money? I didn't realize you had access to GGG's financial records.

3. This is not pay to play. This is pay to test. The fact that some people use it as pay to play doesn't change the intent. The content in the Beta is buggy and incomplete and things earned will not carry over. Once GGG feels the content is actually play-worthy, they will release it to everyone for free.

4. Again, quality is subjective. Just because you do not like them doesn't mean other people agree or should agree.

5. The $1,100 pack contains more than just the card, including full point value and every lower mtx. GGG has to price the card high to not get inundated with more work than they can handle. They learned this lesson the hard way with uniques. The $1,000 price point there was clearly too low. Cards take less work than uniques, so the price point is similar to them. Why do you think design a monster cost $12,500? Because it's a shitton of work for GGG, so they wanted to make it so that very very few people would actually buy it while giving people with the resources and desire the ability to do so.

6. It's fine to be upset, to think this is sub-par per your expectations. Just don't be an ass about it is pretty much all I was saying. And you haven't been here all that much longer than I have.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on May 1, 2015, 1:38:32 PM
"
they apply on both weapons at once but you are still able to use another MTX for your second weapon if you want to.

Ah right thanks a lot!
There are people in this world who prefer solitude, but there are none who can survive it.
"
Eichler77 wrote:
Hi everyone !

I bought the Axiom supporter pack and i have a question. Where can i download the digital soundtrack ? I must be blind, because i did'nt see any download links, in any message i got from system upon my purchase. Thanks for all the help in advance .

When you go on your profile, there is a download section beneath the points of "recent posts" and stuff.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
Anyone knows how long these packs will be available?
Who are the soundtrack artists?
There are no info in mp3 files, only titles.
I'd pay 1100$ if content was better,effects and divination card meh to me, going to buy lunaris one instead.

Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
Anyone kind to give a spare key?I would really appriciate it.Thank you and have a great day.
Anyone got a spare beta key would like to test it out if possible :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info