The Awakening Supporter Packs

"
BillNyetheSpy wrote:
Was expecting top pack to cost $500, but whatever

The GM topping out at $500 was an anomaly. This current top out of $1,100 is much more in line with the 3 previous rounds (not including the Ruler pack, cus, yeah).
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Thanks for introducing hideouts before apparitions. Town is now going to be full of gigantic-winged people with apparitions coming out of their heads.

I'm sure I'll buy a pack later, but I'm never equipping that apparition when I do.

"
"
InsaneWallaby wrote:

I prioritize balance and MF over nutso DPS. It works very well. The only problem is, I still can't farm fast enough to have a relatively steady flow of cash. Some nights, I make 50 ex, others, 2c. I'd like more determinism.

This adds a better feeling to playing the game for a certain period of time. Guaranteed payout. And, keeps the economy pretty steady.

I guess I am biased because I won't play in areas too low. If the area doesn't have a chance of killing me, I have no desire to play in it. So the card system just seems like a way to motivate me to go kill enemies 20 levels underneath me, which isn't fun in the least.

There's a level penalty on drops, similar to experience penalties. Prior to this expansion, I believe it capped out around 66. I'm guessing they'll up it a bit.

I run straight 75-77 maps, and then occasionally toss in a stream of 78s going solo. No need to farm lower-level maps. And I'm still quite excited for these cards.
IGN: Fiona_Falconstrike, Geldar_the_Barbarian, Natalie_Fellshadow
Last edited by InsaneWallaby on Apr 29, 2015, 2:11:04 AM
w00t!
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
sexyy@@@@
ign thisiseplaner

Question: Can a divination card be used to create more than just one item?

Eg: I buy a pack and create a Mother of Dragons card

5 x Mother of Dragons card for a Dyadus
9 x Mother of Dragons card for a Dyadian Dawn
Getting crowded --------->
:)
Tin foil hats are a lie propagated by the aluminium industry.
Hell yeah, ty ggg
That's awesome.. ! : D
Aww yeah!
Great, finally something to do for Everybody ... throwing Money at GGG again , love it! :)

Great Packs, not sure if I need another PoE-Shirt but the Comics should be a nice Memorabilia & Effects and Stuff is always nice to have.
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info