The Awakening Supporter Packs

papapapay to play rescue rangers...
Check tomorrow...and its gone!
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
98,82%, see you in game guys :)
Hi,
I sent a message this morning about purchase of a new supporter pack. I remember chris saying something in his Q&A with Ziggy D about using your current points towards the purchase of the new supporter packs. How do I do this? I currently have 305 and want to purchase a pack today. Any help would be great.
I wish these spectre's things either proc'ed a bit faster or lasted a lot longer or just permanently floated above your head. I have to un-equip and then re-equip my ammy just to show off the effect. AFK town effects when we have hideouts don't really make sense to me but oh well ggg already got my money and I'm glad to continue supporting if it helps keep the game alive.
"but i tell u its just fo' try, fo' peep n' fo' know"
I don't know why pple are so hyped about the supporter packs tbh.

The apparition... meh, seems to have little practical use if you only see it when standing still or re-equip your amu. I actually find it a bit gamebreaking because it doesn't make much sense to me.

"Ha finally back in Sarn to sell so-WOAH A DEMON!!!... WOW! ..What hell was that? Maybe i should che-HOLY FUCK! Another reaper!! w-wow, what is up with all th-ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!"

And wep effects are a bit blobby, Axiom is probably the coolest. Then Awakening the rest are.. meh.

Just not really feeling these packs.
And GGG lost some integrity but gained good profits with Beta Keys including in the packs.
It's a business after all i understand that move.

Still super exited for A4 and still love this game, the build creativity never ends :D

Now pls do me a HUGE favour and make a BLAMT league!! xD
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
"
BalrogSC wrote:

My point was, the price/value ratio is worse than if you buy a handful of dirt for 100 $. Even the cheapest supporter pack costs about as much as the whole game should.

The way I look at games, and most people I know irl or on the internet do the same, is I look at how much time of enjoyment/entertainment I got out of a game compared to how much it cost. How much did this cost me per hour? PoE is one of the cheapest games ever looking at it this way, even tho I have spent tons in supporter packs I'm still paying way less than a dollar per hour played. I don't know about where u live, but trying finding any other form of entertainment in the US that is that cheap. Lots of 60 dollar games I don't even get 60 hours out of. PoE is worth every cent I have spent on it and more.
Last edited by Munion on Apr 29, 2015, 6:52:47 PM
I think I would like to see the pulse effects of the demons used for some weapon effects. To me, it would give the weapons a sort of "living" effect. Just a thought.
"
Cool packs. I am mostly interested in the graphic novel and another t-shirt. I am more than a little disappointed in the Divination Cards just being a way to redeem items though. I guess people wanted that though.

was hoping for a touch more spice:

redeemer person in an instanced area branching off town
12/12 - redeem for flavored boss fight, boss drops item on card

Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Apr 29, 2015, 3:26:03 PM
Shit I hate u GGG u guys got me again ... still i like those support pack but Dang Expensive

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info