The Awakening Supporter Packs

"
BalrogSC wrote:
So your top supporter pack costs more than the average monthly wage 3 times, here in Hungary. What the hell is wrong with you?

It IS a lot of money, yes. Even outside of Hungary by the way. Even if i would never spend more than 30-60 dollars on a supporter pack, because that's my limit for games in general, there are people that can afford (or think they can) this huge packs. Come on: When i was in Budapest last summer, i saw some Porsches and stuff driving around. In every country, community and so on there are people who can afford or act like they can afford stuff like this. It is their choice. "World hunger" or "monthly wages" are no argument imo. First because you can't say what this people do in terms of charity and how much they earn (and are above the country's average). Second: There are people out there who buy cars for millions of dollars. Arts. Houses. Clothes and so on. That's how it is. As long as there is a choice to buy something cheaper and still be able to have some fun, everything is alright. At least as long you don't want to be someone you aren't. I cannot afford a Porsche (yet^^). I am okay with it. I can afford a big family car for me, my wife, my dog and future kids. All is good. And here it is the same: can't afford Highgate? Buy Awakening ;) As long as you can do SOMETHING with your money, all is good.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
Tyoll wrote:
I think a Story is in order

Brilliant. I was about to do something very similar but you beat me to it :)

Edit: you missed the part where one of the pool patrons who donated a little money was really angry because some other people donated a lot of money.
Last edited by Norky on Apr 29, 2015, 2:01:52 PM
lets give it a go!
Better dont quote me - often editing right after posting:)
Make those weapon effects a single MTX or RIOT. Seriously I can't pay 260$ and I want that weapon effect so bad. Me mad.

finally a invite............

Thanks!(?)
Pretty bummed out right now. Just learned that the mtx points I claimed from Karma Koin rewards from PvP season 1 can't be used to upgrade supporter packs since I claimed them too long ago (redeemed the points because I felt safer with them on my account than on a scattered bunch of card codes).

So a future word of warning so people don't make the same mistake I did- wait until you are absolutely sure your point purchases/redemptions will count for the desired supporter packs before adding them to your account.
nevermind
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
Last edited by ghamadvar on Apr 29, 2015, 2:35:45 PM
Just got mine, plan on upgrading after my wedding (as money is tight right now). A quick question, I see that the soundtrack only has music up until what has been currently released in beta, will the soundtrack get updated over time, or is this complete. Thank you again for your great work GGG
Just bought 30 USD pack.

The soundtrack alone worth it.
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
Took a long break but been having a blast since I came back. Can't wait to try The Awakening after work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info