The Awakening Supporter Packs

"
BalrogSC wrote:
So your top supporter pack costs more than the average monthly wage 3 times, here in Hungary. What the hell is wrong with you?

it's like 1 week salary in switzerland, you mad ?

Nice pack GGG, hope you will get tons of money, you deserve it.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Apr 29, 2015, 3:07:43 AM
"
PitzerMike wrote:
Well I just hope there's an interesting twist to divination cards that hasn't been revealed yet.

I really think they are as boring as they look.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
BalrogSC wrote:

I don't mind the keys, but do you know what else could you buy from the price of the top supporter pack? A car.

Yea a xx years old with 300.000km car maybe
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
"
Serleth wrote:
"
When/where/how do the keys get sent? I'm keen to give mine away seeing as the GM pack already gave me access.

Pretty sure you have to contact Support and tell them who you want to give access to.

Ahhh, that would be annoying for support, they are already busy as shit :(

I might leave it for a couple of days then.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
When/where/how do the keys get sent? I'm keen to give mine away seeing as the GM pack already gave me access.

Check profile > Account transactions
Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum - That's nature for you.
The jump from 260USD to 1,100USD is a bit retarded. Creating a card is not worth 840USD..... (take away points for less money).
Again, thank you for the great game. I will buy the tiniest one in order to keep support your work and attitude towards game. But, I'm a bit disappointed about supporter packs.

First, I'm not interested in close beta-key, I'd rather keep the hype up till the actual release. Also, beta testing was something game companies did by themselves, selling them is a bit irritating for me. Yes, yes... We have awesome community and most of people are pleased tp buy the key. They want it, I know, but it doesn't seem meaningful to me.

Second, I'm not sure about looming monsters. Party play is already a mess. I can't image 5 people party with extra monsters on top of their heads. They are not useful or attractive as armour packs, to me.

Third, considering my experience with weapon effects, these ones you gave with the packs will look like same to me. There is difference when you go close to the character but in wider zoom its the same.

SUGGESTIONS FOR FUTURE:
if I were you, I' d always put an item for hideouts. Like a banner or something...
Another one would be specially designed stash tab.
Or, may be you can turn these two into mtx. That is also cool.

cheers
LOL, you finally made me buy a Supporter Pack, GGG!
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
"
"
PitzerMike wrote:
Well I just hope there's an interesting twist to divination cards that hasn't been revealed yet.

I really think they are as boring as they look.

God I hope not! :(
"
Crystite wrote:
The jump from 260USD to 1,100USD is a bit retarded. Creating a card is not worth 840USD..... (take away points for less money).

It was never really about the perks you got from the packs but the amount of money you want to donate to this project.

Compared to a lot of $60 Games(much much more including the DLC, the ripped contents, Expansions etc), PoE has so much value.
Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum - That's nature for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info