Beta Wipe Tomorrow. High Lifetime Supporters Added. Faster Beta Timer!

"
Maxwells wrote:
Are you for real? the game is 100% free to play. Why do you think stash tabs is pay to win? I feel you need to do some research on that claim so you get to understand it.
What advantages do you get from having more stash tabs? You save 10sec from the character change? Jesus, I don't even, wow, just wow.

For me, having to switch accounts or characters every time I need an item is comparable to running and having to step with the same foot twice each 10 steps. Suppose you want to setup a shop. First problem: people won't be able to see every account you have as online.
Even if someone manages to understand that they have to ask account A for an item on account B (I think most people will get stuck here; how many times did you buy something that was not on the main account? Zero?), when they reach to you, how do you find the item?

Does your PC handle 2 PoE running at the same time to be able to trade? At what cost.

It's not as easy as it seems. I didn't try it and I don't want to, because it seems a very retarded way to play.
http://slysherz.blogspot.com
Sigh....guys stop with the:

"omg i spent more than $500 y u no gib beta key??"
"omg i spent $499 y u so unfair GGG pls??"
"omg I didn't spend a penny on dis gaem, y u so pay 2 win GGG??"

Suck it up boys, closed beta keys are not your birthright. You are not entitled just because you gave GGG money. You gave them money because you believe in supporting a good game and a good company, not so you could one day in the far future play in The Awakening Closed Beta. GGG has chosen to give beta keys to their supporters as a "thank you" for supporting them, they in no way were obligated to give them out. Mistakes will be made, people will be overlooked. You are not special. Get over yourselves.

Here's an idea: let us chumps test the game for you so you can have a flawless and complete playing experience when The Awakening is released instead of having to deal with unbalanced mechanics and bugs! Besides, 99% of you people who get into the beta spend the entire time bitching about character wipes anyway, so why waste your time right?
Anyone know if a particular time was mentioned ?
Awww mannnnnn.. I've spent $401.00

How depressing :'(
"
Please keep this thread on topic and free of any antagonistic comments.

Such posts will be removed and offending parties may be probated.

Yes ma'am! :)
new support pack announcements when?
IGN: Standard League - Dark_Captain
When is the wipe? Give us a time, Chris! D:
well that sucks 420$ for me and still no invite at the lottery!
yo GGG u guys rocketh awesomely havent got a beta key yet but i am ok wit it sadly i checked my account i only spent 320 dollars on the game so ii guess ill just w8 for when the game comes out and is ready CHEERS!!!!
I AM MAXHERO777!!!
"
lDantonl wrote:
new support pack announcements when?

Tomorrow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info