Beta Wipe Tomorrow. High Lifetime Supporters Added. Faster Beta Timer!

"
geradon wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:

Seems to me you didn't meet the threshold, if you're sure you do, email them again with details of your expenditures. If that doesn't work, I'd email Chris.

chris asked in the ziggyD podcast not to be mailed with invitation related mails as he hasn't got the time to answer them at the moment.

Ah, my bad on that, I haven't gotten around to watching those yet. I guess Samantha is the right person to escalate to then?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
papas88063 wrote:
Where are the new supporter packs GGG?
:)
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
geradon wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:

Seems to me you didn't meet the threshold, if you're sure you do, email them again with details of your expenditures. If that doesn't work, I'd email Chris.

chris asked in the ziggyD podcast not to be mailed with invitation related mails as he hasn't got the time to answer them at the moment.

Ah, my bad on that, I haven't gotten around to watching those yet. I guess Samantha is the right person to escalate to then?

dunno, just mail support@grindinggear.com
Spoiler

and no worries about having missed that inverview, it actually took my 2 days to watch it as i fell asleep after the first 2 parts on the first day.

i personally prefer a proper interview like in these state of exile podcasts over watching a streamer playing the game while alongside talking to the lead developer.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Just purchased a new supporter pack, has a wipe happened already, or not yet? Actually, nevermind, found out the answer :p
Last edited by Dr1MaR on Apr 29, 2015, 6:47:08 PM
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
GodlyMe wrote:
I think it's funny that everyone who didn't donate more than $500 is making a fuss and saying those that did aren't entitled to anything....

Did you see the part where Chris said "If you weren't included (possibly due to complex manual pack merges that had no dollar value attributed), then please contact support@grindinggear.com and they can help!"

Yeah, well I emailed support and they just told me "Hi GodlyMe,

I have just checked your account but unfortunately we're unable to add Beta access to your account at this stage I'm afraid. "

No explanation, just a "no".

I'd like to know why not, that's all.

It's hard for people to not feel semi-entitled when the lead Dev basically "promises" you something, so I'm not sure why people would give others a hard time for feeling that way.

Personally, I had gone through a couple complex manual upgrades in the past, so I wasn't in the auto-send round of >$500 invites. When I emailed them, they looked into it and then granted me access something like 12 hours after acknowledgement of the email.

Jessica seems to think I only spent $495, but she's mistaken.

I've looked at my transactions numerous times and added them up, and it adds up to $550, and that's only purchases made on the site, not counting Steam purchases.

Hopefully it gets sorted soon. :/
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
500$ lifetime or ship thirty bucks for a beta key. hmm. well i dun goof'd cause I only spent $300
it sucks when u get laid off and one of the things that would be nice if the timer picked me. but really it seems like your not even in the pool.either way act 4 looks great so far. much love GGG.
I havent spent nearly close to 500$ but ive been an avid player with top 50 ladder finishes. Disappointing waiting on a beta key.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info