Beta Wipe Tomorrow. High Lifetime Supporters Added. Faster Beta Timer!

Awesome! Thanks for rewarding folks who've kept the power on. For all those over $500, congrats and thanks for keeping the lights on!
"
petden wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
we have invited all players who have spent a total of $500 over the lifetime of their account.
Yep, PoE is pay to win.

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.
"
petden wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
we have invited all players who have spent a total of $500 over the lifetime of their account.
Yep, PoE is pay to win.

Its good for person support the game !
Poe its not a pay too win. Check shop.

Pay too win its when you pay ingame for take advantage on other player who dont pay, shop poe is just skin you cant win ingame with skin ....
Last edited by Yiros on Apr 28, 2015, 7:28:28 AM
P2W
"
Shadowstorm wrote:
"
Raafje wrote:
"
Fb62 wrote:
Wow $500 and I spend almost that much... So fucked up

Iam pretty shure that gold packs where 500 dollars so you should got in

Nope. Gold Packs were $250. It went straight from $250 for the gold pack to $1000 for the Diamond Pack when they were doing the Closed Beta supporter packs. They brought in the $500 packs after Closed Beta.

Yeah i looked it up it was only 250.
I was wrong
Playing since 0.9.2g
"
Yiros wrote:
"
petden wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Yep, PoE is pay to win.

Its good for person support the game !
Poe its not a pay too win. Check shop.

Pay too win its when you pay ingame for take advantage on other player who dont pay, shop poe is just skin you cant win ingame with skin ....

You forgot about the stash tabs. I would say even more: PoE is pay to play. You have access to part of the game for free, but you have to get tabs at a certain point unless you want waste most of your time changing between characters and accounts. If you don't mind wasting your time, it's at least PTW, as you clearly have an advantage if you invest money into the game.
http://slysherz.blogspot.com
gz supporters
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
Got my invite via the email on the poe site. Now to figure out how to get it to work through steam. Thanks alot.

Good work ggg
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
Wooooot! BETA Access <3 U Looking forward to it $^)-~
A meme is a terrible thing to waste.
"
Got my invite via the email on the poe site. Now to figure out how to get it to work through steam. Thanks alot.

Good work ggg

Chris explains here how to do through Steam: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1248621

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info