2.0 Eva/dodge Life based Reave Minimum 95k dps in a 5l with similar gear

Your new tree doesnt have Acrobatics!?!=!=!!?!?!
im so confused
is this hc viable? I had a similar build last league that would farm dom at x4 hp is it possible to do it with this build? only difference in the tree and gems is I had iron reflexs and cwdt which is kinda bonked now and grace and hatred auras
Last edited by mf22gamer on Jul 12, 2015, 12:08:03 AM
"budget" --> tast of hate.

ok
Made a new reaver on Warbands since i was enjoying it on standard. Here's my progress day 3

Spoiler

up to about 30k dps now without really fleshing out its crit, so far so good.
Last edited by PsiFusi on Jul 13, 2015, 10:39:47 AM
Is this HC viable and can you add a leveling tree section? Thanks.
"
Based_Nito wrote:

Auras:

Herald of Ash

Herald of Thunder - Curse on Hit - Assassin's Mark

Hatred - Increased Duration - Vaal Haste/Blood Rage for the much needed leech and frenzy charges

Herald of Ash - 25%
Herald of Thunder - 25%
Hatred - 50%

I'm guessing we will run only 1-2 auras as needed because to use all 3 would exhaust all mana more so with support gems. I've also tested so many combinations for buffs and its really hard to find a decent combination for survival and dps boost.
Last edited by l2ob on Jul 13, 2015, 6:48:10 PM
This is nowhere near budget ... liar.
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
"
l2ob wrote:
"
Based_Nito wrote:

Auras:

Herald of Ash

Herald of Thunder - Curse on Hit - Assassin's Mark

Hatred - Increased Duration - Vaal Haste/Blood Rage for the much needed leech and frenzy charges

Herald of Ash - 25%
Herald of Thunder - 25%
Hatred - 50%

I'm guessing we will run only 1-2 auras as needed because to use all 3 would exhaust all mana more so with support gems. I've also tested so many combinations for buffs and its really hard to find a decent combination for survival and dps boost.

The updated tree grabs the Charisma Cluster which lets us run all three, assuming we don't attach ele prolif to HoA.
IGN- JustaCIboy
Twitch.tv/BasedNito
Why do you have those 2 projectile nodes in the beginning of the tree?
"
robby41525 wrote:
Why do you have those 2 projectile nodes in the beginning of the tree?

Because I've been using this build to try out Frost Blades, But for Reave you'd obviously not allocate those points.
IGN- JustaCIboy
Twitch.tv/BasedNito

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info