2.0 Eva/dodge Life based Reave Minimum 95k dps in a 5l with similar gear

Just the 2% mana leech from Mind drinker, or if you can fit 2% mana leech on your gear is fine for sustain as long as you're hitting things.
IGN- JustaCIboy
Twitch.tv/BasedNito
Question to Bino's:
How do you poison?

Ah Adders Touch in Skill Tree :D
Last edited by DarkerTimes on May 17, 2015, 3:38:32 PM
Nice build. I picked this build up recently and I just got to a nice stopping point before I continue to level.

Current gear:

Spoiler

I went the Lightning Coil route instead of Carcass, mainly noticed when I was leveling up that the AOE was already incredibly good with the gem and instead opted to go tankier to counteract the effect of Abyssus. This may become a Daresso's at some point. Only sacrifice was 2 Passive Points before the Survivalist Node to get the last 6 Res I needed to cap Lightning.

Some brief comments, first of all the Elemental Proliferation with Herald of Ash is nice, but also very costly to mana, so I am currently mapping without it. Similarly, the 6th Link on Reave makes the cost of the spell 48 Mana, which is a little bit too much at the moment. I may recolor Lightning Coil to get GGRRRB for Added Fire, or stay with current setup and use Physical to Lightning gem instead for the last link.

At 75 I will recolor Abyssus to GGRR and switch to Acuity, since I'm already starting to see some issues with Reflect. This may also allow me to finally place the 6th gem link as I imagine my Reduced Manas will be at least 1 level higher by then.

I have decided to use Blood Rage with Bino's regen, which is quite nice as well, especially getting the extra Frenzy Charges. Haven't had an issue keeping them open with Whirling Blades mobility.

Current numbers with no Quality Gems, in a 5L:

41.8K w/ just 3 Aura or Buff
54.2K with 4 Power + 3 Frenzy
62.9K with Charges + Vaal Haste
65.2K with Charges + Atziri Flask

75.2K Reave DPS 4 Power + 3 Frenzy + Vaal Haste + Atziri Flask

/e

Just tried out PTL in the 6th Gem Link

Also leveled some more of the gems in the gear a bit, with 6L PTL:

50.6K Unbuff
66.5K w/ 7 Charges
76.8K w/ 7 Charge + Vaal Haste
81.3K w/ 7 Charge + Atziri Flask
92.1K w/ 7 Charge + Vaal Haste + Atziri Flask

Doing 75 maps as Level 71 pretty easily
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on May 31, 2015, 6:22:46 PM
Hi,

can you all elaborate more on auras? because i think its not possible to turn on all auras at the same time. can tell me when will be the appropriate time to turn on. And for blood rage skill only works when we wear a bino's dagger?

thanks
"
summersong wrote:
Hi,

can you all elaborate more on auras? because i think its not possible to turn on all auras at the same time. can tell me when will be the appropriate time to turn on. And for blood rage skill only works when we wear a bino's dagger?

thanks

You need a decently leveled pair of Reduced Mana Gems to support it.

If you are leveling through the game, I would recommend not linking Elemental Prolif to Herald of Ash and using a 5L Reave. Once you get two Level 20 Reduced Mana, you can link Prolif and use the 6th Link.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
oh ok, thank you! im level 65 now, normally i on herald of ash and thunder together. questions is that will i be able to turn on all 3 auras included hatred at the end game for this build? or i must turn on depend on situation, because i not very sure what to use
Hey guys, i just found an vaal immortal call , it is better to use it over normal immortal call?
Hey just wanted to post my results with this build, been working on it and so far I'm really happy with my progress. Only made a few small changes, like dropping the life/dmg nodes past Master of the Arena(in favor of securing somewhat higher evasion).

Spoiler

thats my top tier dps with atziri/taste flasks up, and vaal haste active.

Here's the gear I'm working with.
Spoiler

Anyways, big ups for the build, I really dig it!
Last edited by PsiFusi on Jun 29, 2015, 9:57:16 PM
link your skill tree for this build pls :)
updated, let me know if there's anything i missed.
IGN- JustaCIboy
Twitch.tv/BasedNito

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info