Mjölner Nerf - Incoming in 2.0 ?

LOLZ
On one hand I think it's stupid as hell to try and hype up a nerf to get something for cheap, but on the other hand, I managed to buy one for 25ex today.

Spoiler
Guy actually was willing to trade it for that low + 5exish worth of gear after telling him it was actually worth 36ishex
Why do you people even think that those who argue that Mjolnir would be nerfed are trying to get cheap stuff? Wouldnt Mjolnir going legacy make Mjolnir worth even more?
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Why do you people even think that those who argue that Mjolnir would be nerfed are trying to get cheap stuff? Wouldnt Mjolnir going legacy make Mjolnir worth even more?

Because we're talking about the OP not the others like his is obvious like you would have to honestly be blind not to see it through in terms of what hes trying to do.

Like I'm not talking about the people wanting shit nerfed that's another topic that I can make fun later.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Everybody, please learn how this game works. Please learn how to get 75 hits per second with Mjolner and ST. Pewzor can educate. Please...

Sigh bads will be bad. Seriously l2p issue in this one.
I hope one day you can actually manage to clear 70 maps with your mjolner... gimpest character WW.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Apr 27, 2015, 4:18:37 AM
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Everybody, please learn how this game works. Please learn how to get 75 hits per second with Mjolner and ST. Pewzor can educate. Please...

Sigh bads will be bad. Seriously l2p issue in this one.

Check your own posts.
ST has 200ms internal cooldown. No it is 300ms
Cast on Crit has 20ms cooldown. No it has a 50ms cooldown.
ST with Mjolner can get 75 hits per second. No, not even in ideal conditions.

Irony is strong here. l2p...lol. And you wonder why people are trolling you.

Check my profile too and you might learn something.

I was going to say something lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
And doesnt change that mjolner has 0ms internal cooldown. You sure talk loud for some who think mjolner is underpowered and having issues with lv70 map... please learn to play.

The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Pewzor wrote:
And doesnt change that mjolner has 0ms internal cooldown. You sure talk loud for some who think mjolner is underpowered and having issues with lv70 map... please learn to play.

Yes mjolner OP now nerf it now i want legacy version so i can be rich
I can't wait to try it out with the new spark. I got two 20/20 sparks in stash just waiting to be used :)
well, just saw one in trade chat on beta servers, 30% chance to cast, nerf confirmed.
IGN : _IceBergSlim_ or Jizzmouth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info