RAN 7 PLATEAU MAPS TODAY

"
Splift wrote:
Once you get a strong pool going and lvl 8 zana its easy to stay in 76 plus while spending barely any currency to roll.

My zana has been lvl 8 for 5 months now and i do them every day
supporter packs and rng
"
Splift wrote:
Once you get a strong pool going and lvl 8 zana its easy to stay in 76 plus while spending barely any currency to roll.

Its hard for me to get a master to lvl 8 before the league ends

I must be bad :(
I dont see any any key!
"
jackof8lades wrote:
"
Splift wrote:

My zana has been lvl 8 for 5 months now and i do them every day
Dunno what to say to that.

Ever since forsaken masters + carto boxes maps have been a non issue for me. I never feel pressured to even alc or chaos maps and just do it for fun. Just chisel and pack size or magic mobs.
"
k1rage wrote:

Its hard for me to get a master to lvl 8 before the league ends

I must be bad :(
Are you doing daily rotas? AFAIK it only takes 15 to get lvl 8.
Last edited by Splift on Apr 24, 2015, 11:10:48 AM
complaining about 7 maps ? lol , really ?
IGN TylordRampage
To make it "harder" to get high levels. Because difficult and time consuming are exactly the same thing according to GGG and a large portion of the community.
"
yungwhiz wrote:
To make it "harder" to get high levels. Because difficult and time consuming are exactly the same thing according to GGG and a large portion of the community.
Except that its not really either as far as map pool goes. OP is really insanely unlucky(when he said that he has been running for months and still cant keep a pool), misleading or doing something wrong.

Someone ran numbers recently on maps and came to the conclusion that without zana or cartos you can maintain 75+ just by rolling constant 60% effective quantity(keeping in mind pack size and magic mobs increases effectiveness but isnt shown as qty).
Last edited by Splift on Apr 24, 2015, 11:18:10 AM
RNG is RNG, just grind it out. Maintaining a map pool is stupidly easy.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Op simply did not maintain a high enough base-pool to take the step into further progressing into maps.

It's a gamble going a step up with only a base of 8 or 10 maps.

And it can pay-off, speeding up your progression or backfire and set you back.

Assuming you have a healthy map-pool, you should be able to transfer 74 maps to 75's as well when the need arises and your in a low peak of map drops.

Or alternatively, speed run them with very low currency investment and save that currency for when your RNG shifts.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Splift wrote:
"
yungwhiz wrote:
Except that its not really either. OP is really insanely unlucky(when he said that he has been running for months and still cant keep a pool), misleading or doing something wrong.

Someone ran numbers recently on maps and came to the conclusion that without zana or cartos you can maintain 75+ just by rolling constant 60% effective quantity(keeping in mind pack size and magic mobs increases effectiveness but isnt shown as qty).

There is no doing something wrong. I have gotten just as many maps, sometimes more, from alch and go as i have from packsize / high quantity. It is 100% RNG. Everyone who says it is easy has good RNG. OP and the many people who complain about mapping have bad RNG. The problem is bad RNG is much much more likely. It is just a speed bump to slow you down so when you finally get there you feel like you accomplished something. When in reality the only thing you accomplished was passing an extreme test of patience.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info