Lineage Eternal announced - D3 and PoE are in trouble!

hello,everyone I like the game
just fyi, this game is announced for 2014, and i think thats even the korean version so dont expect the english version anytime soon. D3 and PoE not really im trouble :D
hmm ofc ncsoft does great. Most people dont know that most of the staff is also from blizzard north aka the team who made d2.
rawrawr
Some screenshots and trailer of Lineage Eternal http://www.mmohunter.com/lineage-eternal.html
Last edited by miller on Dec 5, 2011, 5:17:23 AM
I think it gonna sux becouse that game is Mix of Diablo and PoE.
Just look at new Medal Of Honor
Call of Duty + Battlefield -> Medal of Honor = Bad Game
minecraftorium.blogspot.com
L3 will eat diablo 3..

diablo 3 was so many times delayed so It might be fail of history if more ppl will choose l3.
L3 has better animations, graphic, it's more realistic and much more.
"
Tiems wrote:
This games looks very good!!

But is in my opinion not a threat for PoE becouse it's a different kind of game. It's the same as comparing WoW with D3. I don't say dat some people will quit playing PoE or D3 when this game launches. But for me as example: I didn't played WoW after D2 becouse (simply) it´s not the same!

You already posted this here

lineage eternal it will be like poe and d3 "hack and slash"

-no computer aided aiming , button mashing/smashing or "press X to win" moves
-precise and manually controlled combat via a mouse
-fast paced real-time action
-human cunning, intelligence and skill
-simple game machanics, easy to learn but difficult to master
Last edited by codename0 on Feb 23, 2012, 9:18:12 AM
The game just looks amazing! I'm looking forward to it, but first I'd like to play PoE. ^^
Lineage Eternal is a next-generation MMORPG that is developed by NCsoft and newly announced at G-Star 2011.
As the third installment in the Lineage franchise, the title is backed by the similar fantasy story about heroes’ revolt against the reign of tyrant.
It pits players against each other in massive wars spilled out in fast and fierce combats among large scales of fighters in each battle.
It’s best-known for its innovative Hold-and-Drag setup allowing players to DIY their attacking scope and scheme, which greatly brings back to life the combat: it is players, rather than player-controlled avatars, that are fighting.
Another noticeable is the highly flexible use of items, such as ropes and hooks to get players over barriers (like walls, cliffs and broken bridges), which make the combat live and lively.
And the Smart View system automatically gives the best perspective in accordance with every battleground.

mmohunter
[url=http://www.mmohunter.com/]free mmorpg[/url]
i think this game is announced for 2014....
Last edited by usbjaj on Aug 3, 2012, 5:20:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info