Lineage Eternal announced - D3 and PoE are in trouble!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCdbdsFgNGI

A week ago in G-STAR 2011 Lineage Eternal was announced.

See the video and judge for yourself.

For anyone that doesn't know, the company behind Lineage is NCSoft which is also responsible for other games in Lineage series, Guild wars (and upcoming Guild wars 2), City of Heroes and Aion.

This game just looks breathtaking and unfortunately probably won't be out till' last next year but it seems like it will give a serious fight for D3 and PoE.

let the debate begin!
....._______
..../...........\
...|.............|_____...._........…
...|......o................V..VVVVV..\
...|.............________________/
....\_______/

I heard having keysus in your sig increases chances of receiving a key by 2mil percent!
"
Syrul wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCdbdsFgNGI

A week ago in G-STAR 2011 Lineage Eternal was announced.

See the video and judge for yourself.

For anyone that doesn't know, the company behind Lineage is NCSoft which is also responsible for other games in Lineage series, Guild wars (and upcoming Guild wars 2), City of Heroes and Aion.

This game just looks breathtaking and unfortunately probably won't be out till' last next year but it seems like it will give a serious fight for D3 and PoE.

let the debate begin!

Might be good. I like NCSoft games even though there's plenty of haters. I was in GW beta and Aion beta, I liked them both very much until bots/gold farmers ruined everything.
This games looks very good!!

But is in my opinion not a threat for PoE becouse it's a different kind of game. It's the same as comparing WoW with D3. I don't say dat some people will quit playing PoE or D3 when this game launches. But for me as example: I didn't played WoW after D2 becouse (simply) it´s not the same!

You already posted this here

Nederlands? Voeg me toe: Tiems
Game looks good; I actually think the usage of the mouse in game to draw skills will be a good addition to the game. And I like how the environment can be reacted with. However, I don't think PoE is in "trouble". The game isn't going to come out for a while and PoE has its own unique aspects. But a cool game nonetheless!
"
RichyRichy wrote:
Game looks good; I actually think the usage of the mouse in game to draw skills will be a good addition to the game. And I like how the environment can be reacted with. However, I don't think PoE is in "trouble". The game isn't going to come out for a while and PoE has its own unique aspects. But a cool game nonetheless!

I think the usage of the mouse to draw skills is a bad idea
"
Syrul wrote:
unfortunately probably won't be out till' last next year

Pretty sure it's the Korean version that will come out first english will take another year or so, so make that 2013+ for english version.
PoE and D3 has nothing to worry about.

"
BurnThrew wrote:

I think the usage of the mouse to draw skills is a bad idea

Ever heard of a game called Black & White? :P
Sweeping Maid
This game looks awsome.. Realy like the game world that is full of action, never seen anything like it in a game thats playes like diablo.

If this game playes well, it could make dia, poe and grim dawn go down.

But i will still buy em all ;-)
Wow, very impressive indeed. Too many good things to list.
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
to bad its ncsoft so its ruined for everywhere but korea, since they could give a _hi_ less about anyone but themselves

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info