End of One Month Torment/Bloodlines Leagues and Announcement of Five Day Solo Leagues (Updated!)

I do actually play solo self-found in "normal" leagues, both HC and SC, and would have been so thrilled to play in an "official" solo self-found one... Not like this, though.

I don't see any fun in trying to compete when real no-lifers' 20 hours a day would beat my 10 however good I am. Well, I guess, fun is not the goal here, right?
I bet divination cards are going to be:

a.) A new way to get unique item/s.
or
b.) Something similar to the vaal fragments to open a map.
or
c.) Something else :)
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Devination cards???

First thing that came to my mind was that i remembered the destiny cards of Kingdom of Amaluar Reckoning. A good but sadly not very succesful game, so that the developers gone bankrupt :(.
So for poe it could be something like a card with bonuses you get after specific quest decisions. F.e. there would be four cards for the bandit quest each difficulty and you can choose one of them, through the quest decisions.
Last edited by griffinzero on Apr 24, 2015, 2:35:35 AM
"
Mondlous wrote:
Sadly, with these reward conditions (and no consolation prizes) it's not even worth to try.

Totally agree I can see no point in even trying I'm never ever going to be the top 35 - would be much nicer & fairer if you achieved level 65 or 70 you went in the draw for 35 keys

I take it all back - under the race guides Chris says

Prizes:
The top 35 players by experience will receive Closed Beta Access at the end of the event.

All players who reach level 70 will go into a pool. 25 accounts from this pool will receive Closed Beta access at the end of the event. You may only enter this event with one account.
ign: Kza_Taza
Last edited by kareNZa on Apr 24, 2015, 11:22:06 PM
Nice.

However, I think top 5 of every class would be better than 35 overall.
Having virtually no chance without playing a caster class isn't very fun.
The 35 keys per league is way too low number considering the time period. It'll be fun to try but i think my chances are better with the timer. GGG should consider at least doubling the number.
"
EpicFail42 wrote:
I do actually play solo self-found in "normal" leagues, both HC and SC, and would have been so thrilled to play in an "official" solo self-found one... Not like this, though.

I don't see any fun in trying to compete when real no-lifers' 20 hours a day would beat my 10 however good I am. Well, I guess, fun is not the goal here, right?

Wouldn't that be the case no matter how they implemented a solo self found league? There would always be no lifers that you couldn't compete with.

Just enjoy it for the fun of it, compete against friends.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
Greengroove wrote:
I bet divination cards are going to be:

a.) A new way to get unique item/s.
or
b.) Something similar to the vaal fragments to open a map.
or
c.) Something else :)

I agree...
Rip people that have jobs :(
Stop compain beta isn't for everyone. Its the part of game where ppl test thing for others so be patient and wait for your turn. Better to let no life test beta at least we know someone play all the time and report bugs then ppl which play 1-2h per day and don't test nothing .
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info