End of One Month Torment/Bloodlines Leagues and Announcement of Five Day Solo Leagues (Updated!)

"
myrahzz wrote:
So basically it's a no life league, that is gonna award 70 Beta Invites (5 days of invites is 1440 invites) so its gonna be a 4.86% increase of invites for people who are gonna kill themselves literally in terms of no sleep just to do it.

It would make sense to give no lifers beta keys since they will play shit loads and give good feedback of it rather than a filthy casual who play like 30 mins a week. Oh i am a filthy casual too just for your information :P
top 35 should be a fairly easy accomplishment. since you cannot group, it's even way easier
So you want a bunch of people go mega-nolife(top 35 lol) in a game they don't want to play for a minuscule chance to play the game they want to play. New levels of fail achieved, congrats. If only you had the balls to make an official statement that Act4 is not yet done and you need at least 2 more months to finish it. This beta charade is getting more pathetic by the day.
What did you hint chris?Why you torture us more? Is

Spoiler
i guess a little torture is fine
Bye bye desync!
Awesome news! Any word if there's another to be a longer league? Or will it be short stuff till the beta is over?
YEY

Edit1: gimme more mods, exiles everywere, double beyond endless ledge with waypoints and masters.

Edit2: wow, trying to read this topic is like doing a barrens run...
https://youtu.be/Dt9GwmOWoqo
Last edited by Teriderol on Apr 24, 2015, 10:32:53 AM
"
Schezza wrote:
top 35 should be a fairly easy accomplishment. since you cannot group, it's even way easier

Mmm, sure, you just have to play 18+ hours a day. Sounds easy enough.
"
ninedeadeyes wrote:
"
myrahzz wrote:
So basically it's a no life league, that is gonna award 70 Beta Invites (5 days of invites is 1440 invites) so its gonna be a 4.86% increase of invites for people who are gonna kill themselves literally in terms of no sleep just to do it.

It would make sense to give no lifers beta keys since they will play shit loads and give good feedback of it rather than a filthy casual who play like 30 mins a week. Oh i am a filthy casual too just for your information :P

I'm not a casual though I will probably no life it, but it doesn't make me agree with it.
IGN RegnetExitium
Are kidding me, Chris? 5 day event and the reward of top 35 players is just a fucking beta key? who cares?
"
Lelouchzqy wrote:
Are kidding me, Chris? 5 day event and the reward of top 35 players is just a fucking beta key? who cares?

Maybe just enjoy the event?? who cares about the key duh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info