Five Day Solo Event (Standard)

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

This is a solo event:
  • You cannot trade or party with other players.
  • The guild stash is not available in this league.

This is a standard event. Death does not eliminate you. There is also a hardcore version available.

Prizes:
The top 35 players by experience will receive Closed Beta Access at the end of the event.

All players who reach level 70 will go into a pool. 25 accounts from this pool will receive Closed Beta access at the end of the event. You may only enter this event with one account.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Apr 24, 2015, 8:01:20 AM
Hype! I'm gonna miss the first 2 days though :(
I'm going to be the guy to get a beta invite via countdown on day 5 of this race after I grind my face into top 35 -_-
ign: TsunaFishSandwich
<(*.*<)(>*.*)><(*.*<)(>*.*)><(*.*<)(>*.*)>
King Cone ~ You can't stop the cone!
Last edited by TsunamiNH on Apr 24, 2015, 2:02:03 AM
GL to everyone else!
Last edited by RedxFrost on Apr 24, 2015, 2:04:23 AM
Would have been awesome, but I need to work overtime next week :(
I think these kind of events should start on Fridays so most people can play on the weekend.
Nice to have new keys...

Only problem I see is that these keys goto Zerg. I know alot of ppl who are good at zerg but have no interest in PoE after few weeks after league...

I would had just preferred a mechanics where all the people who level past 70-80 would get a key.

just my perception of situation,
Cudez

Who Are We? Where do we come from?
Last edited by Cudez on Apr 24, 2015, 2:10:06 AM
IM IN
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
Bleh. Should be a thing like "Get to L70 to be entered into a drawing for one of 35 beta keys." Top-anything in a race doesn't help anyone but the 0.1% out.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
i'll miss the first two days but if i play HC it could be possible? O_O

gotta go for that atziri kill though
If by some chance, one of the top 35 already has beta access, will #36 get access? (or if two have it, #36 and #37, etc)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info