Act 4 shortest from all acts?

Act 3 is by FAR my least favorite of the acts and that is in part because it is too damn long when you have to do it multiple times.

Act 4 is my favorite act so far; hopefully the remaining few areas are just as good.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
"
My rating on acts:

Act 4 10/10
Act 1 9/10
Act 2 7/10
Act 3 4/10

It feels like Act 2 is just a filler.
Last edited by RudBoy1018 on May 7, 2015, 1:58:01 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I wish they had a beta discussion forum. Nice spoiler title there.

Yeah, since that really spoils SO much about it. Guess you might as well not bother playing it now since it's already been ruined for you, right?
Surely Act 4 is the shortest of all.

I think that are more space in ACT 4 to add OPTIONAL maps, enemies and bosses, like Atziri Area for example, but probably will not affect current quests in Act 4.
Last edited by Treufeldt on Jul 12, 2015, 9:04:11 PM
It somewhat makes up for it by making each zone much longer.
"
Treufeldt wrote:
Surely Act 4 is the shortest of all.

I think that are more space in ACT 4 to add OPTIONAL maps, enemies and bosses, like Atziri Area for example, but probably will not affect current quests in Act 4.

Nice necro man!
IGN: Metzu / HerbalSplooge
Strongly reminds me of Diablo2... Where act4 also was the shortest.

I am appreciating you staying close to Diablo2. But the short act4 was actually a flaw: They didn't have time to make it longer and cut some content to release the game I readin interview.

So... Yea it's too short for a new "act" . All the new fresh and very poe-fitting designs are absolutely great though.
Christmas comes early - The Awakening!
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ★  ☆
Act 4 needs 2-3 extra areas.
The trio fight needs more space too.
act 4 is a scam.......
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
I agree that act 4 needs at least 3 or three more areas. These could simply be optional for players to do like Dread Thicket or Catacomb, but at least there would be extra content. At the moment Act 4 feels too short.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info