Act 4 shortest from all acts?

"
We were told there are 9 bosses in act 4. How are we going to get the remaining, what, 6 or so bosses (?) in 3 more areas?

We will fight multiple bosses in some areas probably.
I think its good balance if we have shorter acts =). For me the best Act so far is "Act 3" its freaking awsome act and ye, i could only play that if you could.
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
For all we know, GGG might add more zones to act 4 in the future (probably next year). It is not like Dominus's content came with Piety at the same time at the start of open beta.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Every good thing is always too short. The zones in act4 so far are great! If the missing part is as good, they should double the current playtime with it.

Act 4 should be longer than other acts, at least during 2.0, because we are all sick of 1 - 3.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Someone judging beta as if it was the final build, classic.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Chris Wilson 3/10/2021
2 things:

They did an ok job of shortening the game without removing cruel, but we need less zones and not more. Of the old acts, Act 1 feels the best right now...unsurprising given your numbers.

The quality of the zones is better. Aqueducts just blow intro zones like City of Sarn and Southern Forest away. Aqueducts actually blow every zone away, followed fairly closely by Daresso's IMO.
Don't worry, i am sure act 5 will be as big as you want it.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
act 4 in diablo 2 only had 3 way points, it's what made it unique.
Meta = cattle

-ty men
My rating on acts:

Act 4 10/10
Act 1 9/10
Act 2 7/10
Act 3 4/10
Last edited by NarraX1337 on May 5, 2015, 6:09:10 AM
"
My rating on acts:

Act 4 10/10
Act 1 9/10