kinda scared of the possible OPness of Consuming dark

"
Hixxie wrote:
I've been wanting to test a theory build sooooo badly.

Chaos RF. Problem is you cannot get enough chaos resistances.

If they changed Amethyst flasks to give +10 maximum chaos resistance, it's slightly viable with consuming a lot of flask charges.

If they added a unique to give +maximum chaos resistance, other than Saffel's frame, it would work.

Also get em while they're cheap!

fix= make ci have 2 life instead of 1
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
do Titty Queen reflect chaos damage?
Delete on death.
"
Jauer wrote:
"
Hixxie wrote:
I've been wanting to test a theory build sooooo badly.

Chaos RF. Problem is you cannot get enough chaos resistances.

If they changed Amethyst flasks to give +10 maximum chaos resistance, it's slightly viable with consuming a lot of flask charges.

If they added a unique to give +maximum chaos resistance, other than Saffel's frame, it would work.

Also get em while they're cheap!

fix= make ci have 2 life instead of 1

Oh god, you have no idea how amazing it I would find it if chaos RF could be used with CI.... With that said... that's horribly broken and I'm glad there's already a provision that prevents it :P
"
Oh god, you have no idea how amazing it I would find it if chaos RF could be used with CI.... With that said... that's horribly broken and I'm glad there's already a provision that prevents it :P

Something else to consider: Conversion doesn't apply to Damage over Time. There's no way to actually create a Chaos Damage RF. :P
I don't get the OP's point. You are sacrificing your weapon slot for a weapon that is worse than BiS. You are sacrificing your armour slot for something that is significantly worse than PoE's BiS armour.

In what world is that combo OP?

And yeah, I understand that you can't use curses Curses and Penetration. However, just look at the opportunity cost. Just look at it. Shavs and a mirror worthy weapon play in a different league.
Not sure if it has been asked, but would this convert the fire explosion of Infernal Blow, or Detonate dead to chaos?

If it works with IB I have a build I want to try.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right!" Henry Ford
Both IB and Detonate Dead deal Fire Damage, so yes, the Conversion applies.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Both IB and Detonate Dead deal Fire Damage, so yes, the Conversion applies.
The Man! The legend! Vipermagi!!
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Shame that "The Whispering Ice" blizzard staff + pyre won't work this way, we can't use dagger with it:/ But i wanted chaos rain :(
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
"
Moeeom123 wrote:
Shame that "The Whispering Ice" blizzard staff + pyre won't work this way, we can't use dagger with it:/ But i wanted chaos rain :(

is you friend then
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info