kinda scared of the possible OPness of Consuming dark

"
Antnee wrote:
"
dragnar wrote:

wanted to share this build like 5 months ago *( no one was interested )

Its a 100% chaos damge flameblast build ( not even decked out in items or lvl,s )

Well, I'm interested to know how you did it.

i dont have the build any more ( but i will p.m u how i did it )
@dragnar <<< ingame or pm me
"
rob16437 wrote:
Would that work with Reich fire? Would you then take 75% of the fire damage as chaos. If so would Chaos inocc eat 75% of the burn damage you take while Reich Fire is active making you require less resistance than before?

I'm almost positive it does not work that way. You would still take burning damage. I think it's because it's worded as burning, and not fire damage.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
You also cant take CI and use RF cause RF turns off when your life is 1 and CI makes your life 1.

But yeah I think RF is considered burning damage not fire.
"
dragnar wrote:
"
Antnee wrote:
"
dragnar wrote:

wanted to share this build like 5 months ago *( no one was interested )

Its a 100% chaos damge flameblast build ( not even decked out in items or lvl,s )

Well, I'm interested to know how you did it.

i dont have the build any more ( but i will p.m u how i did it )

Please do, I'm genuinely curious.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
CalamityAOE wrote:
You also cant take CI and use RF cause RF turns off when your life is 1 and CI makes your life 1.

But yeah I think RF is considered burning damage not fire.

Fire damage nodes on the tree boost searing bond though where spell damage does not. You are right about the Ci though. Reich fire is same damage type as Sear bond but I suppose a 2 handed staff would not work since you cant equip phoenix shield. Then again.. if 75% of that damage was chaos damage, would you even need the shield?
Last edited by rob16437 on Apr 23, 2015, 7:50:39 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

+

and flameblast will be OP as fuck

Let's face it - FB is OP as fuck already!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

+

and flameblast will be OP as fuck

Let's face it - FB is OP as fuck already!
they apparently nerfed it
and added a Dmg penality to prolif

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 23, 2015, 8:30:54 PM
Is this a troll thread? Anything with DoT is garbage when everything one shots. Wasted slot

whats next Viper strike OP?
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 23, 2015, 8:33:07 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Is this a troll thread? Anything with DoT is garbage when everything one shots. Wasted slot
Its actually making 1 shotting build Way more reflect viable
which is very interesting for HC players
the DOT is just a bonus,as always
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 23, 2015, 8:33:56 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

whats next Viper strike OP?
if they add something that allows you to Prolif Poison damage, viper strike could become fucking OP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info