Kripparrian's Frost Pulse Maurader.

At 43 i can sustain my cast with blood magic but i use added chaos damage that almost double my damage per cast, i dropped the multiple projectiles mods (i have them there so they can level but they are not linked), and have 350+ dps with almost no faster casting since this build is better without at those levels at least for me. I used both vitality and rejuvenating totem as well as high life regen in every piece of gear and can tank everything (i think i'm at like 80+hp regen per second but i use totem only when needed now). I can't spam endlessly, but enough to kill anything i was confronted to this point even soloed piety and all the oranges bosses with ease, i only avoided khole because i died few time on him, also i tried on him to see how good the build was. I have no quality gems, i don't see the use for now anyway. With this dps i really melt in mobs, i'll add the multiple projectile when i actually feel like they bring more to the life leech/blood balance which is not the case for now yet because it drop my dps by half. Cursing mobs also help a lot. Honestly i don't see life leech doing a lot of work for now, but 2% of damage really isn't much after all or it's because it thick slowly for now i don't know (1k5hp isn't much for such build). I tried pretty much all the damage mods but ALD and chaos is really by far the best, but i'll need ALD in merciless because a lot of mobs are chaos resistant.
Last edited by Halagaz on Feb 20, 2013, 1:15:14 PM
I'm 53 now, upgraded my weapon (still a big leeway though), and looking for a better shield.
I have caped resists with purity, and i also run determination and vitality for the regen.
With 120 life regen I can sustain FP LMP BM LL no problem and tank shit (expect the fire dogs in docks with LMP).
Now I can't afford GMP yet, and don't have it anyway, and I am still looking for a 5L to add some damage, but I stand at 250 dps on FP, so it's going better now :)
Is having high armor a must if you want this build to be tanky? I'm using a 6L chest which has no armor.
i think he would do much more dmg if he dropped useless Added lightning dmg and used cold penetration supp gem
IGN Crakk
Last edited by maryn on Feb 20, 2013, 10:36:54 PM
He did it for additional 80% multiplaied damage from shocking
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/73928 <-- [Newbie Friendly] Marauder Melee Build
IGN: NinjaArabStrategist
WWhere are you guys getting all the Dex? Having problems not being able to lvl my GMP gem!
IGN: RockerFella, Shikanana
"
maryn wrote:
i think he would do much more dmg if he dropped useless Added lightning dmg and used cold penetration supp gem

I thought the whole point of lightning was to shock the mobs and have subsequent hits do tons more damage.
"
FrodoFraggins wrote:
"
maryn wrote:

I thought the whole point of lightning was to shock the mobs and have subsequent hits do tons more damage.

That is the point of the Added lightning damage support. That guy is a moron.
Yet another noob who looks at only the sheet dps instead of taking all factors into consideration.
Also here is another tip for all the noobs.
When you use LMP or GMP you will see the sheet dps decrease but it actually increases and heres why.

LMP adds 2 additional projectiles. Therefore what ever number your dps displays is actually that number multiplied by 3.

GMP on the other hand is ur dps number multiplied by 5.

So all the fart naggles who think lmp or gmp is a waste of time, you are screwin urself.
Fart naggles.

L. O. L.
Last edited by Chundler on Feb 21, 2013, 4:28:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info