Kripparrian's Frost Pulse Maurader.

"
montrey16 wrote:
Also here is another tip for all the noobs.
When you use LMP or GMP you will see the sheet dps decrease but it actually increases and heres why.

LMP adds 2 additional projectiles. Therefore what ever number your dps displays is actually that number multiplied by 3.

GMP on the other hand is ur dps number multiplied by 5.

So all the fart naggles who think lmp or gmp is a waste of time, you are screwin urself.

Well, that only apply for multiple targets. So for single target bosses and uniques it is actually smart to drop chain and LMP/GMP.
IGN: SynergyHC
Last edited by Synergy1337 on Feb 21, 2013, 9:10:08 PM
Do you have to have high armor to be tanky? Or is it just about the HP nodes? Kripp can tank a lot of melee hits easy.
"
Synergy1337 wrote:
"
montrey16 wrote:
When you use LMP or GMP you will see the sheet dps decrease but it actually increases and heres why.

LMP adds 2 additional projectiles. Therefore what ever number your dps displays is actually that number multiplied by 3.

So all the fart naggles who think lmp or gmp is a waste of time, you are screwin urself.

Well, that only apply for multiple targets. So for single target bosses and uniques it is actually smart to drop chain and LMP/GMP.

Wrong again. If you get close enough all your projectiles will hit the mob.
It's not a matter of being close enough, it depends on where you target. Close to your character, the projectiles spread. Away from your character, the projectiles join.
Exactly which stats are we looking for in rings, amulets, and wands?
ign : keyerin
"
keyerin wrote:
Exactly which stats are we looking for in rings, amulets, and wands?

I'd say by order: HP, resists, spell %
"
montrey16 wrote:
"
Synergy1337 wrote:
"
montrey16 wrote:

Wrong again. If you get close enough all your projectiles will hit the mob.

Dps is calculate by cast, not by projectile, they specifically include the number of projectile in the dps output. The dps won't change because of the number of projectile, it will change only because of the bonus or malus attached to a skill and the support gems attached to it.
Does anyone have update on his current links?
Someone posted a spoiler but the links are wrong, he doesn't use discipline he uses purity/determination/haste and bm grace
Would be cool if Kripp could make a thread with a breakdown of the whole build, skills and gear like he did with his wand templar power siphon build.
IGN: SynergyHC
this is my gear @ level44 , i couldn't die if i wanted to

^_^ You will hate me and I am okay with that ^_^
@EnlightenD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info