The Awakening Item Page and Top-Tier Supporter Beta Access

"
Nighus wrote:
This game has now become pay to play.

I agree completely:
you need a computer
and constant access to internet! you have to pay like every single month for it

and than someone else has better comp and internet, so p2w forever!

I am going back to my sandbox.
"
Hazarie wrote:
Can we found somewhere all the forum title exist and how to obtain it ? (sorry french person)

This linked thread contains a web archive link to all of the supporter packs ever offered, and a visual listing of all of the titles.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1220195

The only way to have a title is to have supported the game. Some of them have come with additional forum features beyond titles (custom avatars, for one). Some of them came with a whole lot more. Ruler of Wraeclast pack, I'm looking at you when I say that...
"
Llwellyn wrote:
"
Hazarie wrote:
Can we found somewhere all the forum title exist and how to obtain it ? (sorry french person)

This linked thread contains a web archive link to all of the supporter packs ever offered, and a visual listing of all of the titles.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1220195

The only way to have a title is to have supported the game. Some of them have come with additional forum features beyond titles (custom avatars, for one). Some of them came with a whole lot more. Ruler of Wraeclast pack, I'm looking at you when I say that...

Thanks a lot ;)
"
xPiranha wrote:
"jstq, cwu, helman and mors to name just a few, all top racers been perfecting their skills since closed beta. (over two years ago) so yes, years. On top of this a lot of us come from a diablo and diablo 2 background spanning almost two decades so to reiterate a point, many many years."

^^^^^^^ LOOOL jus stopppp plz

Not sure what you find funny about this.
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on Apr 23, 2015, 6:03:14 PM
Only just realized they gave close beta access to Diamonds, quite a thoughtful one! Thank you GGG.
Meh <_<
"
Phlayre wrote:
Only just realized they gave close beta access to Diamonds, quite a thoughtful one! Thank you GGG.

Gratz man! :)
Make Things For Smile!
This may come as a mind blowing surprise to some of you, but there is a "STANDARD LEAGUE" that you can join right NOW... and it's FREE!

Oh wait... you want the UNFINISHED, UNPOLISHED BETA content which GGG has made explicitly clear is for TESTING at this time. GGG even went so far as to invite a few players to TEST this new content BEFORE IT IS RELEASED to the general gamer audience.

Let's review:
STANDARD LEAGUE
NOW
FREE

also...

UNFINISHED
UNPOLISHED
BETA
TESTING
TEST (that part probably needs to be said twice)
BEFORE IT IS RELEASED

Since many of you will have lots and lots of free time while you WAIT for the beta content to be open, here is a great cookie recipe:

Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies (makes about 4 dozen!!)
Ingredients
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips (12 ounces)
1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans, coarsely chopped (optional)

Directions
Heat oven to 350° F. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and baking soda.
Using an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugars on medium-high speed until fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes. One at a time, beat in the eggs, then the vanilla. Reduce speed to low and gradually add the flour mixture, mixing until just combined (do not overmix). Mix in the chocolate chips and nuts (if desired) by hand.
Drop heaping tablespoonfuls of the dough onto baking sheets, spacing them 2 inches apart.
Bake, rotating the baking sheets halfway through, until golden around the edges but still soft in the center, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool slightly on the baking sheets, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Store the cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.

You're welcome.
Many people even don't know what p2w means and just complains. Paying money is the most direct way to support GGG, so they can have more fund to invest in game. Beta key is just a way to thank them without changing the balance of game(all will be deleted after beta). Some people may say this makes some players have more advatanges than others and if you think this way, plz stop playing POE and any games with beta and alpha. All information are open and all of you can easily get them.

But I think the standard should be based on the total amount of cash paid to the game rather than simply based on what supporter packs player owns.
Last edited by keweixu on Apr 23, 2015, 6:13:33 PM
"
Phlayre wrote:

Just curious, for estimating next wave time, about what time did you get your key for diamond supporter?

*edit* also this is just one more thing making me wish i came back a week earlier for closed beta supporter packs. Stupid me and finishing up my last month of college like a responsible person =P
Last edited by Munion on Apr 23, 2015, 6:13:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info