The Awakening Item Page and Top-Tier Supporter Beta Access

"
orek wrote:
"
Illsonmedia wrote:
You can have one big splurge and gain access, but you won't get access if you have supplied funds over several years as a consistent financial supporter?

Why you leave players like me out is very puzzling and upsetting, Chris.

Kinda have to agree with this, i like the idea but it feels like those who do consistent support get shafted.

Pretty sure all of my packs add up to well over 1000 dollars :(

agreed. SHAFTED just a bit. I'm sure this oversight will be corrected soon...RIGHT?
RxOvErDoSe
"
IVIrPorter wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:
"
IVIrPorter wrote:
Hmmm was just thinking.. This 5 day no trading race.. are you going to disable people from dropping items? because if u want to trade u can get go out of town and both drop items and trade still.

so disable dropping items so that u can delete only or many everything account bound.

If not then ppl will still be able to trade.

Just curious, do you know how easy it is to make it so items that dropped are only seen by the current player? Even if that they didn't code that in, they could just disable dropping items in general, and just have you destroy the item or sell it to the merchant. You know how to destroy an item right?

yeah it is easy so is fixing the ladder so it shows the right order of who gets 100 first but they have trouble doing it for some reason..

So both of you are programmers and have seen the code base for Path of Exile, thereby making you qualified to state what is easy and what is not?

"
RxOvErDoSe wrote:
"
orek wrote:
"
Illsonmedia wrote:
You can have one big splurge and gain access, but you won't get access if you have supplied funds over several years as a consistent financial supporter?

Why you leave players like me out is very puzzling and upsetting, Chris.

Kinda have to agree with this, i like the idea but it feels like those who do consistent support get shafted.

Pretty sure all of my packs add up to well over 1000 dollars :(

agreed. SHAFTED just a bit. I'm sure this oversight will be corrected soon...RIGHT?

I personally used the upgrade process and bought smaller packs over the course of months during the forsaken masters and other packs, everyone had this opportunity so your point is moot.
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on Apr 23, 2015, 6:21:13 PM
i used to type messages in kripps chat and people get in for paying $1k? this is bs pay2test ggg caused 911!
"
AdzPoE wrote:

I personally used the upgrade process and bought smaller packs over the course of months during the forsaken masters and other packs, everyone had this opportunity so your point is moot.

Hahahahahaah hahahahah hahahahahahahaahha..... hahahahah....
"Sorry for my bad English"
"
Ordack wrote:
"
AdzPoE wrote:

Hahahahahaah hahahahah hahahahahahahaahha..... hahahahah....

What's funny here? They are trying to say if you didn't give GGG a lump sum of money you don't get into beta, which is a falacy. It would be nice to see GGG work down the tier list of supporters over time so that a lot of people who want in the beta get in.
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on Apr 23, 2015, 6:44:00 PM
It's funny how "higher supporters" are trying to defend their title.

Imo first game i see i have to pay even more to get into a beta in which 10% of the people are testing the stuff.
Last edited by TheKill69 on Apr 23, 2015, 6:39:27 PM
waiting for a Beta invite.... :<

5 day solo selffound hype (inb4 cutthroat)
Completed 8/8 Challenges Ons/Ana
8/8 Challenges Nem/Dom #1 Templar Nem/Dom
6/8 Challenges Invasion/Ambush #1 Templar 2 Week Race
8/8 Challenges Beyond/Rampage & Bloodlines/Torment #1 Templar BL (lvl100)
IGN: BeerBeastTheBurninator | 8/8 Temp/Warb | 32/32 TalismanHC | 40/40 PerandusHC
They have to make money somehow to afford making patches and improving the game. Any method of earning money that doesn't involve paying for ingame power is fine by me. It's only fair that those who have paid a lot to support PoE get BETA access imo and I say that as someone who doesn't have access to it.

Don't worry about people whining because of not getting beta access GGG, you're doing great and those people obviously want to play your game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info