The Awakening Item Page and Top-Tier Supporter Beta Access

"
Cambob wrote:

Since many of you will have lots and lots of free time while you WAIT for the beta content to be open, here is a great cookie recipe:

Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies (makes about 4 dozen!!)

I hope that this one actually works, you know that impatience and hunger is a dangerous combination, right? ;-)
No supporter pack no key lol

i really want to play in CB :(
"
monkuar wrote:
You better. It's a slap in the face from all those self entitled players to GGG. It's atrocious and sickening that players are stooping this low.

Fixed your quote for accuracy.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
alfims wrote:
5 day solo selffound hype (inb4 cutthroat)

Ughh, gimme gimme.
Make Things For Smile!
YES thx Chris! do we get awakening closed beta supporter tags for testing? btw.
come on keysus I believe in you
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:
You better. It's a slap in the face from all those self entitled players to GGG. It's atrocious and sickening that players are stooping this low.

Fixed your quote for accuracy.

We are entitled to a equal level playing field in Wraeclast.

If there is no equilibrium going on. That = P2W. This topic is proof.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Apr 23, 2015, 6:52:06 PM
"
monkuar wrote:
The fuck does it matter if I am a racer? How is that even relevant or change the fact that closed-beta-supporters have a few month advantage over the game towards new players at launch? That's objective fact.

Item 1) I don't see the top tier racers in here complaining about this.

Item 2) The people who usually end up at the top of the races aren't alpha players who do have early access.

Item 3) Many of the racers/competitors near the top are usually the same group of people.

Your argument is subjective opinion, not objective fact. The consensus opinion from many discussions of this issue was that being in the beta or in the alpha did not give any player a significant advantage. Just to clarify that - they didn't get any advantage that mattered.

In short, your argument is:

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:
The fuck does it matter if I am a racer? How is that even relevant or change the fact that closed-beta-supporters have a few month advantage over the game towards new players at launch? That's objective fact.

Item 1) I don't see the top tier racers in here complaining about this.

Item 2) The people who usually end up at the top of the races aren't alpha players who do have early access.

Item 3) Many of the racers/competitors near the top are usually the same group of people.

Your argument is subjective opinion, not objective fact. The consensus opinion from many discussions of this issue was that being in the beta or in the alpha did not give any player a significant advantage. Just to clarify that - they didn't get any advantage that mattered.

In short, your argument is:

What the hell are you even babbling about?
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
What's going on guys? This is my first post in months.

After reading all 100+ pages all i have to say is, the tears in this thread alone could form a new ocean.

If only you guys applied this much dedication to your real lives.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info