The Awakening Item Page and Top-Tier Supporter Beta Access

"
xPiranha wrote:
"
AdzPoE wrote:
"
Benalishhero wrote:
I have to agree with Monkuar. Unless the beta version is completely(100%)different from the release, someone exposed to the content will clearly have an advantage. It's impossible otherwise.

If you think a couple of play throughs make the difference between placing top 20 in a challenge league or playing completely casually you are sadly mistaken.

I don't know what monkuar is even arguing about anymore. It takes a lot of practice to get to the standard of top tier racers and top twenty challenge league ladder contenders (many months of practice and in some cases years) if he really thinks that this time in the beta is going to win him something significant in the future, he is completely out of his tree. There is not much else to take seriously in this game other than competitive ladder placing so most of his argument is rendered completely moot.

I do however think that people should be on the same page in this game.

years bro years cmon lets be serious its a video game not school lol

Do you know how many hours Havok waste trying to be number 1 for the first time in this game?
Well that was a lot, week after weeks playing 12 o 14 hours like Kriparian or any other TOP 5 Streamer.
It take a lot of effort
"
xPiranha wrote:
"
AdzPoE wrote:
"
Benalishhero wrote:
I have to agree with Monkuar. Unless the beta version is completely(100%)different from the release, someone exposed to the content will clearly have an advantage. It's impossible otherwise.

If you think a couple of play throughs make the difference between placing top 20 in a challenge league or playing completely casually you are sadly mistaken.

I don't know what monkuar is even arguing about anymore. It takes a lot of practice to get to the standard of top tier racers and top twenty challenge league ladder contenders (many months of practice and in some cases years) if he really thinks that this time in the beta is going to win him something significant in the future, he is completely out of his tree. There is not much else to take seriously in this game other than competitive ladder placing so most of his argument is rendered completely moot.

I do however think that people should be on the same page in this game.

years bro years cmon lets be serious its a video game not school lol

lol, clearly you haven't witnessed much top tier competitive gaming =D
BTW ZiggyD have 2,5k viewers right now. Huge advertising for GGG, really :)) CLOSED BETA HYPEEE :)))
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
Chairnick wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:
"
Chairnick wrote:

I know exactly why you want to change the subject, you're on a very slippery slope.

Yeah, kind of like your last 10 posts or so.

You mean the ones you didn't respond to because you had no argument?
You didn't respond to the last one either, not really.

I'm not arguing that Stash Tabs are border-line Pay 2 Win... Chill out.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
xenator wrote:
kinda mad Ive bought countless pack even some 2nd tier and nope nada for us

Yep, why?[/quote]
Oh, so you are a hypocrite?

Extended stash is arguably a bigger P2W feature than CB access. Yet, I don't see you bitching about that.[/quote]

Extended stash is not even remotely close to what we're discussing. Let's keep this discussion to 1 main point please. Thanks.[/quote]

guys hes not smart he can only handle one thought at a time as proven by me in earlier posts, dont over whelm his 16 year old brain
"
Chairnick wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:
"

Every single BETA means the players wont play the game for fun, but to help the company to find more bugs and improve the gameplay experience with nice feedback

..and to have an advantage*

imaginary advantage*

if you consider that there will be another racing season, it is quite an advantage that they can already test out the best way how to progress. And it is a big advantage over others. If i would be top 10 racer without beta key, i would be pretty pissed off actually.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Munion wrote:
lol, clearly you haven't witnessed much top tier competitive gaming =D

Lmao, you're so right about that. I asked myself a few questions when I read his comment. "Has that guy heard of tiger woods? Or any major athlete? Or any dedicated professional at all? Doesn't he understand how many years of dedication and effort needs to be put into winning on that scale?"

To sum up, it's many many years... Dedicated hardcore gamers (not exclusive to PoE) have the same kind of motivation as championship winning athletes and other professionals. There's extreme skill in a great many different things in all corners life, which is what makes it interesting and I kinda thought that's why we are all here.
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on Apr 23, 2015, 5:19:58 PM
Will Awakening ever go full open beta?
What I've learned since Awakening CB started:

- Whenever I pay for goods or service and receive those goods or services, I am entitled to return to the supplier and demand more

- Change is bad...it also means the end of the world

- I should be upset that I am disadvantaged by not being selected for CB

- This somehow impacts my life as a human (I'll post when I've determined how)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info