The Awakening Item Page and Top-Tier Supporter Beta Access

"
monkuar wrote:
"
Chairnick wrote:

Oh, so you are a hypocrite?

Extended stash is arguably a bigger P2W feature than CB access. Yet, I don't see you bitching about that.

Extended stash is not even remotely close to what we're discussing. Let's keep this discussion to 1 main point please. Thanks.

You are talking about p2w. This is on topic. And this IS more p2w than boss mechanic knowledge from a beta. As I stated I don't know how many times now this info is readily available, and for free too. However stash space absolutely requires money. Instantly more p2w than boss mechanic knowledge.
"
monkuar wrote:
"
cyldman wrote:
Nice guys.

Finish last? You mean non-closed-beta players finish last?

Oh grow up finally, will ya ?
1st Hideout of the week: view-thread/1059888
Gears & Builds history: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1062423
"
monkuar wrote:

Extended stash is not even remotely close to what we're discussing. Let's keep this discussion to 1 main point please. Thanks.

How? It gives you an advantage of having more items at your disposal compared to a new player who only has 4 available slots to save his gear and has to dump some stuff he could potentially use down the line.
I know exactly why you want to change the subject, you're on a very slippery slope.
Last edited by Chairnick on Apr 23, 2015, 3:40:53 PM
I've given you crazy kids at least a thousand bones collectively through my various supporter packs. I should get a key just for that. :-p
"
monkuar wrote:
"
cyldman wrote:
Nice guys.

Finish last? You mean non-closed-beta players finish last?

After all GGG will keep the support from players and release a really good content with or without you.
So keep wasting your TIME.

I have a life to deal with see you in close beta , oh wait... sorry keep bitching in this threadh nobody in GGG will care about that

:D
"
Chairnick wrote:

I know exactly why you want to change the subject, you're on a very slippery slope.

Yeah, kind of like your last 10 posts or so.

"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
Benalishhero wrote:
I have to agree with Monkuar. Unless the beta version is completely(100%)different from the release, someone exposed to the content will clearly have an advantage. It's impossible otherwise.

If you think a couple of play throughs make the difference between placing top 20 in a challenge league or playing completely casually you are sadly mistaken.

I don't know what monkuar is even arguing about anymore. It takes a lot of practice to get to the standard of top tier racers and top twenty challenge league ladder contenders (many months of practice and in some cases years) if he really thinks that this time in the beta is going to win him something significant in the future, he is completely out of his tree. There is not much else to take seriously in this game other than competitive ladder placing so most of his argument is rendered completely moot.

I do however think that people should be on the same page in this game.
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on Apr 23, 2015, 3:51:57 PM
"
monkuar wrote:
"
Chairnick wrote:

Yeah, kind of like your last 10 posts or so.

You mean the ones you didn't respond to because you had no argument?
You didn't respond to the last one either, not really.
"
AdzPoE wrote:
"
Benalishhero wrote:
I have to agree with Monkuar. Unless the beta version is completely(100%)different from the release, someone exposed to the content will clearly have an advantage. It's impossible otherwise.

If you think a couple of play throughs make the difference between placing top 20 in a challenge league or playing completely casually you are sadly mistaken.

I don't know what monkuar is even arguing about anymore. It takes a lot of practice to get to the standard of top tier racers and top twenty challenge league ladder contenders (many months of practice and in some cases years) if he really thinks that this time in the beta is going to win him something significant in the future, he is completely out of his tree. There is not much else to take seriously in this game other than competitive ladder placing so most of his argument is rendered completely moot.

years bro years cmon lets be serious its a video game not school lol
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Apr 23, 2015, 3:54:10 PM
"
xPiranha wrote:
"
AdzPoE wrote:
"
Benalishhero wrote:

years bro years cmon lets be serious its a video game not school lol

jstq, cwu, helman and mors to name just a few, all top racers been perfecting their skills since closed beta. (over two years ago) so yes, years. On top of this a lot of us come from a diablo and diablo 2 background spanning almost two decades so to reiterate a point, many many years.
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on Apr 23, 2015, 5:16:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info