The Awakening Item Page and Top-Tier Supporter Beta Access

"
monkuar wrote:
"

Access to a BETA means , boss stats, monster stats, skill bonus, skil stree, wont be the same for the final release because its A BETA not the final product GGG will give to us.
How do you get advantage when with 2 or 3 path your damn build and experience will be destroy in the final release?
Did you read when Chris said "this is not the final version of the game"?
Did you?

Yep because the monster AI will be re-done for every boss before release..

YEAH I BET LMAO.

How deep are the mechanics in this game? 3 o 4 attacks if its a Boss? ,YES
a normal monster with 1 attack or 2.

I mean, if I find a dark souls 2 mechanics I wil probably understand , but its a ARPG game.
How the fuck will a Boss with 3 or 4 different ways to attack be difficult?
OMG you are so retarted.
"
Munion wrote:
Good luck in your search for such balanced competition anywhere in the world.

Easy.. it's right here. Just don't allow people who payed a specific amount of money special privileges to game content before others. Especially when the leagues on this game are competitive in nature. Racing to the top of the ladder is one example...

It was understandable back then when the game first came out. Because the competitiveness aspect wasn't really there and the foreknowledge of the game wasn't that important. But now it's a total new game with ladders / racing / cool leagues / etc.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Apr 23, 2015, 3:32:39 PM
Tell me monkuar, do you use extended stash?
"
Chairnick wrote:

Yep, why?
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
monkuar wrote:
"
Chairnick wrote:

Yep, why?

Oh, so you are a hypocrite?

Extended stash is arguably a bigger P2W feature than CB access. Yet, I don't see you bitching about that.
"
monkuar wrote:
"
Munion wrote:
Good luck in your search for such balanced competition anywhere in the world.

Easy.. it's right here. Just don't allow people who payed a specific amount of money special privileges to game content before others. Especially when the leagues on this game are competitive in nature. Racing to the top of the ladder is one example...

It was understandable back then when the game first came out. Because the competitiveness aspect wasn't really there and the foreknowledge of the game wasn't that important. But now it's a total new game with ladders / racing / cool leagues / etc.

Because fight againt a boss who have 3 o 4 different attack is a really deep experience nothing compare to Dark Souls 2 mechanics
Trolls hanging tough today
Saved
"
Chairnick wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:
"
Chairnick wrote:

Yep, why?

Oh, so you are a hypocrite?

Extended stash is arguably a bigger P2W feature than CB access. Yet, I don't see you bitching about that.

Extended stash is not even remotely close to what we're discussing. Let's keep this discussion to 1 main point please. Thanks.
Last edited by monkuar on Apr 23, 2015, 3:36:25 PM
Nice guys.
"
cyldman wrote:
Nice guys.

Finish last? You mean non-closed-beta players finish last?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info