The Awakening Item Page and Top-Tier Supporter Beta Access

Sweet.
I'm more than happy to wait.
Still doesn't qualify as freemium game :)

Let's eliminate all the bugs so i don't need to be bothered with them on day 1 of standard release .)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Charan wrote:
"
Drumheller wrote:
"
Talkii wrote:
popular streamers are nice testers.
1day accounts without created character arent.
rich kids arent.

So everyone that spent money on the game is a 'rich kid'?

Dunno about the others but I sure am. ^_^

Spoiled, greedy, entitled and self-serving too!

I don't know, Charan... I think we've seen stronger entitlement from others lately. You're going to have to step it up. ;)

I'm not rich (yet) and it's been a while since anyone called me a kid. :)
PAY TO PLAY
I guess Charan's post about nepotism is right.. and I stood up for you guys at GGG. What a joke... never knew it would turn into this. Loss of words.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Apr 23, 2015, 2:24:17 AM
"
Drumheller wrote:
"
Talkii wrote:
popular streamers are nice testers.
1day accounts without created character arent.
rich kids arent.

So everyone that spent money on the game is a 'rich kid'?

1k $ is pretty much, yes. just because someone spent that much on the game, shouldnt get beta access.
maybe they arent kids, but rich for sure.
Last edited by Talkii on Apr 23, 2015, 2:24:35 AM
"
thomale12 wrote:
PAY TO PLAY

1. Build a time machine
2. Go back and buy a top tier supporter pack
3. Pay to test beta software knowing that all of your items and characters will be deleted before launch

"
Rostauf wrote:
"
Valhurien wrote:
I'm just gonna speak for myself, but it's not that fact that I personally didn't get a key. I don't want to play until my friends can play with me to make the experience enjoyable.

The mere contradiction of "equal chance" and then giving streamers free access is one kick to the shin. Ok, I can tolerate that. But then amending it to also include people who "generously donated" more than 1000 usd during closed beta. This is unacceptable.

If you're gonna give people the shaft, at least do so up front. Not little by little.
In my eyes this company is becoming more comparable to P.W.E. in it's new found fondness of lucrative spenders.

What's worse, is all the people defending this decision, are people that have already spent hundreds.
The reason for their fanboyism is completely contradictory.

You mention in the first sentence that you are speaking for yourself but in the third paragraph you indicate "people" are getting shafted. I think you mean YOU feel shafted if your initial sentence is correct.

You don't really intend to imply that you're actually speaking for anyone other than yourself, hopefully. As I am willing to bet a majority of the people that play this game feel great about the game and in fact I bet they feel the opposite of what you are implying.

You should really consider taking the time to write another post and thanking GGG for providing this game for your enjoyment as well as a gracious word to the supporters that make it possible.

No, you are absolutely right. However, they got what they paid for. There was no fine print "spending x amount grants access to early beta by default".

What about the other people that have supported this game? Did they not contribute enough?

As for how they feel, I feel livid that only a small percentage of the whole that have helped support this project over the years are getting kicked where it hurts and I haven't even spent anything myself personally. It is probably a lot worse for those that have bought supporter packs over time just to essentially be told "You didn't spend enough at one time to get access, even though you MAY have spent more over time than that guy that did get access."

"
Valhurien wrote:
What's worse, is all the people defending this decision, are people that have already spent hundreds.
The reason for their fanboyism is completely contradictory.

It's just my guess, but i think that within two weeks every player that purchased at least one of the poorman's supporter packs are in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info