joerocket10r wrote:

Spoiler
7. if you weren't raging (or still QQ) you would have noticed i missed point 3

Damn you :p
"
jacky5047 wrote:
I dont get why people treat it as early access like "y u no gimme taste act4?!"
And it's not even fully released.

Isnt this beta made for finding bugs and problems?

Dude. Do you even know how many more advantages people that play the beta will have as compared to people who are brand new to the expansion? A shit ton. That is the definition of pay to win. And I never knew GGG would ever, EVER do this kind of crap.

They are offering closed beta keys in exchange for money. And what to do those closed beta keys give? An advantage over all the other grunts like me who never GOT TO PLAY. Then, once the league's are released.. who will be on top and know everything first? The people who were in beta. It's sickening.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Apr 23, 2015, 2:35:10 AM
"
joerocket10r wrote:
4. i spent approx $600+ from the start of open in 2012 to now but i dont feel that gives me the right to demand a beta key like so many muppets here. You do understand that you were/have/are supporting ggg and this is what make the game the best it can be.

5. seriously stop crying

Spoiler
6. no seriously

this
You have entered Ghetto.
"
monkuar wrote:
"
jacky5047 wrote:

Dude. Do you even know how many more advantages people that play the beta will have as compared to people who are brand new to the expansion? A shit ton. That is the definition of pay to win. And I never knew GGG would ever, EVER do this kind of crap.

They are offering closed beta keys in exchange for money. And what to do those closed beta keys give? An advantage over all the other grunts like me who never GOT TO PLAY. Then, once the league's are released.. who will be on top and know everything first? The people who were in beta. It's sickening.

There will be an open beta before release. EVERYONE will have the chance to get the same information before release.
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"
Valhurien wrote:
New players will NOT know how this game ran before coming into the Pre-awakening environment. So how can you possibly procure constructive feedback.

Getting new players into the beta is valuable because when The Awakening, with all its new content and balance changes is released that's what new (and returning) players are going to experience.

If we only design from the perspective of experienced players, then we run the risk of making the game impenetrable to new ones.

So yeah we won't get the same feedback as we get from experienced players, but it's no less important.

Dan nailed it...

Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
it's a closed beta, chill, just a way to get the bugs out. and then we all play. not pay to win. the more experienced players will give the immediate feedback that will fix the game and then some of the new ppl will notice some strange things. then we get most of it fixed and we play.
"
jacky5047 wrote:

It was until there was a special criteria introduced that involved a particular monetary amount.

"
Drumheller wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:
"
jacky5047 wrote:

There will be an open beta before release. EVERYONE will have the chance to get the same information before release.

And how is that an argument? There are no wipes in open beta... so essentially it's live and they will be far ahead..
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
finally something, award top100 keys in the 5day solo easy game
"
monkuar wrote:
"
jacky5047 wrote:

defintion of pay to win? so the poe closed beta back in the days was pay to win because 10$ access? really. dude. omg
You have entered Ghetto.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info