Dunno I can't access it

How about now?

Thanks for all the support guys!

well how about that already doing a great job
I dont see any any key!
Thank you, Bex!
Congratulations Bex!

Wishing you all the best :)
I just wanted to say that moderation on PoE forums is probably the best i have had experience with in my time. I haven't always been too well mannered and sometimes i let some insult fly and things.. Well, here at GGG you have never given me probation and that is something i really have found to be amazing. And i don't mean because it is me, but because you are respectful and seemingly pay attention to the context of a post.

To compare, on D3 forums when i was enraged after its launch and how much i was disappointed, i took some bans there completely out of the blue. That i am sure happened because whoever was handling the bans didn't pay any attention to the context and didn't even care for a warning first. They just saw a post from me insulting someone back or whatever, matched it to the rules and just handed out a ban without paying any attention to what was going on. I am sure it also gets more hard to understand the context as population grows, but still.

On poe forums i have tried a couple of times to have some things removed and get a message saying why it was removed. I am sure if i didn't learn from that, i would have gotten a warning and then eventually a probation. I might even have complained about some of them and questioned the mods judgement, which is quite unwise to do, but still i didn't get probation. However, that way of doing it just always makes me respectful in return, whereas some out of the blue ban without warning serves only to deeply enrage me.

I don't even know if what i just wrote would make sense from an outside point of view, but i just hope you continue the respectful moderation i have faced around here. This forum is really unique to me, you can actually act up a little here if you need it without a million mods around every corner just waiting for any minor slip up to punish you. Mods who care to do the right thing, is at good as it gets and we all are privileged to be under your care.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Apr 22, 2015, 11:43:47 PM
Shaping the forums in your image.

Isn't becoming a manager/team lead fun?
IGN: Fiona_Falconstrike, Geldar_the_Barbarian, Natalie_Fellshadow
There's a few things I's like to point out thou.

- It is well known that most PoE players do not use forums. A tighter, draconian rule will only lead to even more people leaving the forums for good (there are other alternatives like reddit)

- PoE forums have always been open about any kind of debate. Hell, even pro D3 players were allowed to post how their beloved game was better. While I believe offensive posts (flaming, troll) must be dealt with, this kind of freedom should be kept.

- We do not want a Battlenet like forum at any cost. We do not want mods to be offended and ban people because they got butthurt over a point. The point of Forums is for discussion and not act like a temple of prayer for GGG. that being said... Long live GGG!

- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have your own mods. Do not pick forum members for modding. I do not want to elaborate why, but you already know the reason behind.

- Toxicity is ambiguous. I stated above that people may have an opinion that greatly differ from yours. He will defend it with a passion. Take the beta key discussion where a few top tier supporters wanted beta access. They were immediately mauled by a host of GGG boot kissers (the worst kind of forum members, you should agree) who could not comprehend the simple fact that someone may have a different opinion. They are the real toxic members, not the original posters.

That being said, let me congratulate you for your well deserved achievement. Few people actually do their dream jobs and I strongly believe you are the best one for this task. We might have had some kind of issues in the past (just like my 'Drink tears' meme was removed :). But these were dead and buried yesterday. GG GGG and GG BEX.
Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum - That's nature for you.
Last edited by KhelThuzad on Apr 22, 2015, 11:56:41 PM
What he said ^^^

Good luck, I wish you well in your endeavors.
Last edited by Cryptkeep3r on Apr 22, 2015, 11:57:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info