Community News: New Forum Management

"
DoubleU wrote:
Thank you Rachel, I hope you read my emails.

That sounds a little creepy :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
What I'd like to address first is the toxicity of discussions and consistency in forum moderation.
This is probably easy to fix and could have been avoided. Implement a forum rule that many other forums have, where if you break other rules repeatedly, you get permanently banned from the forums. Problem solved. If you aren't willing to get rid of the active toxic members, you aren't going to achieve a healthy forum community. Putting the same toxic people on probation over and over doesn't do anything.
"
Magnicon wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
What I'd like to address first is the toxicity of discussions and consistency in forum moderation.
This is probably easy to fix and could have been avoided. Implement a forum rule that many other forums have, where if you break other rules repeatedly, you get permanently banned from the forums. Problem solved. If you aren't willing to get rid of the active toxic members, you aren't going to achieve a healthy forum community. Putting the same toxic people on probation over and over doesn't do anything.

people will just make new accounts....
I dont see any any key!
thats how i see the POE's forum management http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divide_and_rule
Its a technique that works for controling croud but at the same time it doesnt have its place in forums since its somewhere where information is suppose to be spread, Devide and rule only muzzle the information
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
thats how i see the POE's forum management http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divide_and_rule
Its a technique that works for controling croud but at the same time it doesnt have its place in forums since its somewhere where information is suppose to be spread, Devide and rule only muzzle the information

I sooo wish there was an in game unique sword named after thee
I dont see any any key!
"
Bex for Prime Minister!

Id vote for Bex
I dont see any any key!
Can't collapse the Gameplay forum, if you can make that possible that would be awesome. Than I can proper focus on news, suggestions, feedback, bug reports and general discussion.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Jun 17, 2015, 11:07:09 PM
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Bex for Prime Minister!

Id vote for Bex

No, that's how good people get corrupted! No politics for Bex, she is beloved.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info