Curiosity Poll: Lot of people claim " if it wasnt of Kripparrian, PoE would still be unknown"

Who?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Kripparrian over 30% so far.. That's high if it stays there.
Ign Nicolai
"
Badeanda wrote:
Its not a secret, statistical numbers in general are one of my passion, even anoys people that i post so much poll, but anyway, they are not forced to answer and sure it cant be unbiased, nothing can be.

But the % we are seeing is quite impressive, i wasnt expecting so much
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I knew this game in 2010 (or 2009, can't remember), thx to an interview and gameplay Flux got with Chris and the guys from GGG before the game was even in close beta.

At that time, Flux was one of the guys at incgamers (the old dii.net), a site dedicated to diablo2.
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Apr 22, 2015, 6:32:44 PM
"
Badeanda wrote:

what does this tell you about our society? I would be ashamed if a WoW no lifer brought me to my d2 fix.
I was into the Marvel Heroes beta for a bit before we all knew the game was terrible, I tried the open beta for PoE, hated it with everything I could muster, tried it again on the Steam release and then really liked it.
"
Ganjafarmah wrote:
"
Badeanda wrote:

what does this tell you about our society? I would be ashamed if a WoW no lifer brought me to my d2 fix.

It tell me that some people are extremely jealous of people who are well-known and can make a living playing video games. Jealous to the point that it affects you.
i did not started poe through krippers :P but everyone should know the kripp who played PoE and D3, cuz the real nolifer kripp was goodie, world first Diablo HC kill pre nerf :P and he was one of the first PoE Streamers and nolifer too first on hardcore lead etc :P

But i dont get the saltyness about giving kripp a beta key its ONE key so chillout free advertising for PoE so be happy, many followers wernt PoE Players, and chris said there was no Money paid. And i dont think that he wanted Money cuz its PoE and he is forced to play stupid HS so what can he do its causal Kripp now
Last edited by Keks22 on Apr 22, 2015, 6:37:10 PM
i'm kinda offended by this thread...
"
Valmar wrote:
I knew this game in 2010 (or 2009, can't remember), thx to an interview and gameplay Flux got with Chris and the guys from GGG before the game was even in close beta.

At that time, Flux was one of the guys at incgamers (the old dii.net), a site dedicated to diablo2.

That's pretty awesome. Flux is a legend to those of us who used diabloii.net as pretty much THE source of D2 news and discussion.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info