Summoners in the CB:

Might be a bit early to ask, but, all ye summoners in the closed beta, how goes it?

-The minion change that makes them targeted less and you targeted more, how noticeable is it?
-Golems worth the slot? Which do you prefer?
-How are the unique summoner jewels? I've seen two thus far, the nodes --> minion nodes, and the +4% life gained on block. Any experience using these? And have you found any others?

Other thoughts from summoners?

And no, just because you use one golem, it doesn't mean you're a full fledged summoner.
Last edited by Waves_blade on Apr 22, 2015, 10:44:09 AM
Not gems. Jewels. Gems are for skills/supports/auras and whatnot. Jewels get socketed into the passive tree. While you're editing... it's "you're".
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Apr 22, 2015, 8:52:39 AM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Not gems. Jewels. Gems are for skills/supports/auras and whatnot. Jewels get socketed into the passive tree. While you're editing... it's "you're".

If you weren't sucha dick about it, i would edit.

Just gona leave it as is.
"
Waves_blade wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I have to ask... how should he have pointed out your mistakes, then? To me his reply seems to be as least dickish as humanly possible.

"
Idioticus wrote:
"
Waves_blade wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I have to ask... how should he have pointed out your mistakes, then? To me his reply seems to be as least dickish as humanly possible.

Maybe without being a dick?
He derailed the topic from the 2nd post. GG.
Last edited by RootCookie on Apr 22, 2015, 9:05:40 AM
"
-Insert comments related to thread topic-

BTW, gems now jewels, and you're not your.

JUST making a post related to typos, and the 'while your editing' comment comes off as very condescending. Added offhandedly to the end of an actual post, I'd smirk and go hit edit.
while your editing, i like turtles

Gualtieris wants to be funny and f'ed it up. Your Your Your Your Your Your Your
Last edited by Gualtieri on Apr 22, 2015, 9:08:24 AM
Shagsbeard managed to kill and bury another thread,congrats man,you're a pro at this
Its likely that there are too few minion specs currently in beta. Even less so looking at the non-beta exclusive forums. I wouldn't expect any answer to your question until another 1000+ people are invited in the coming week.
My god, I'm gonna be the weird guy saying: "Why can't we all just be friends?"

"
Shagsbeard wrote:

For the OP's sake I will rewrite this.

"The "gems" you're referring to are named Jewels. I ask you to please correct this along with other errors you may find. Thank you."

I ask you to please now edit your OP as such errors frustrate me immensely. Thank you for taking your time :)

Also, not many are in the beta at the moment, so the answer you seek may take a while to reach you ...
I like many kinds of games 😊
Last edited by ArchSecter on Apr 22, 2015, 10:38:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info