How the Closed Beta is going so far

Thank you for the update and for fixing up the mess in GD and other forums.

To those wanting something to do now now now now... You have something. Play the game. "Oh but i don't like standard/standard HC"... That's on you, sorry. It's still the same game.
Chris, It's quite disappointing that PoE veterans haven't got beta key automatically... I think you should fix it somehow... What do you think?
IGN: Bunch_Of_Rotting_Dicks
Thanks for the update.

Still it would be nice to see some actual news, I don't see anything in here that strikes me as new or interesting.

Relevant questions:

-When is the rest of act 4 coming?
-New race/filler leagues?
-Updates on supporter packs?
-Updates on the timer speed up

On the other hand, while the management on the beta actually raises a lot of questions, the content seen on streams was first class. Good job on that one
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Apr 22, 2015, 1:31:00 AM
"
Chris wrote:
"
IsoLateJynXx wrote:
Would love to see a little teaser for new supporter packs give the non beta players a little bit of extra hype to look forward to

They have new weapon effects.

ohhhhh sweet!!! thats what i wanted to hear. but i got one thing to ask. like the last packs please make that we get the effects of the cheaper packs too. im still extremely sad every time i see people with regal and divine weapon effect. would love them too instead of "just" Exalted.

hope you also add some physical items again like the chaos orb key chain ;)
"
Charan wrote:
"
thefredz wrote:
what pissed me off the most was that streamer who hanged out with kripps back in the days, that got banned for botting. just got to made a new account and was given a betakey, kinda proves how little ggg care about cheating and it's a slap in the face to all the legitimate streamers who didnt get a beta invite

That has been handled.

cool, cause that was a blunder if ive ever seen any
Holly how lucky is that 11211 dude? Penetrate Three times of 99.5% block rate system.

Next time Chris talk to someone else on stream lol.. Tell kripp to game or w.e.. But talk to someone with some actual talking skills.. God was that horrid..
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
I can't wait anymore!!!
"
WATCH_ME_QWER wrote:
Holly how lucky is that 11211 dude? Penetrate Three times of 99.5% block rate system.

Haha, you said penetrate ^_^
I feel bad for posting a toxic, nasty thread this morning trying to call people out. After a day of reflection, I see that if I make it into the beta I will provide my unique set of skills, and if I don't, I'll play when it is live.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info