How the Closed Beta is going so far

So how happy are you with the feedback so far, given that most beta accounts have 0 posts?
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png
Desync fixed? WHAAT OMG Is THIS FORREAL?
I played many MMO's most of them have new futures on separate servers all time open to everyone and never heard about closed beta lottery in one on-going project like this, PoE is too old for closed beta stories.

Can add few where I played on their test/preview servers for incoming futures and expansions and know for sure that it works well
EVE Online have EVE Singularity server open to all
Neverwinter Online have Preview server open to all
Rift have Public test shard open to all

and btw there are all items free on these servers because they wipe them regularly so that can be tested not to wait for some overpowered new unique to drop on already known awesome RNG.

So for all insults here and bad behavior between players and against GGG I still blame GGG with that fail "closed beta lottery".
Last edited by Coolmer on Apr 22, 2015, 9:10:43 AM
ehh just sitting on poe and waiting for my name...
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Every time I see "CBT" on here:

"Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a short-term psychotherapy originally designed to treat depression, but is now used for a number of mental illnesses."

But judging by many of the QQ posts, this is what some think CBT is:

Spoiler
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cbt
I am ready.
Fish
"
AdzPoE wrote:

How does a message on a forum complaining about a beta process tell you anything about a person's daily life? Are you psychic or are you just a bit prejudiced? You seem to enjoy people's negative reactions and shedding light on how "whiney" they are, i guess that could tell me something about your demeanour and attitude or how you live your life but I don't judge.

I think your taking it too personal dude just relax, my last 2 sentences was more of an expression meaning its a game , take a break , do something else, hence look at all the info and stream if you are that entitled to the game :)

I wish you get your beta invite soon , I' m sure you will be a good beta tester :)
Worst arragement I've seen from you guys so far.
Every forum talks about how bad the whole situation is
Can't believe that 99' % , there are sites selling keys for around 50$, cheat and bot developers announced that they are working on or already completed their crap for the BETA

Been looking forward to the next supporter packs but I'll consider it twice after this
Not because I didn't got a key yet (thanks RNG God I have my finals soon and I'll fail if I get a key for sure) but because how you are adressing this whole thing right now

http://www.pathofexile.com/search/results/11211/search-within/accounts

I'll just leave this here, kid has 300+ account, 3 of them already won keys (the third got banned after my 2nd e-mail to the support)
And he's not the first one with joindate matching the counter start and with no characters on his account
You can't say it's anything fair for players playing your leagues from the beginning

And about your last sentence
I don't feel like you should joke on this, I see the community to be this mad at you for the first time
As one of the over 1000 hours people, praying to Rngesus for a beta key. Love GGG and their desire to keep the game fresh and enjoyable for us. Even if I don't get to try it out early, I'm hyped for the new changes and act iv =D
More experienced players than new players have been invited so far, by a large margin.

3k+ hrs played
waiting like a good little boy for rng to arrive so i can test summoners :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info