Ive never seen so many locked threads

Talking about botting is not botting.

saying he had a chance to change and didnt would be applicable if he was botting, not talking about his opinion of botting.

hopefully there is more to this than charan's begrudged moaning.

I don't hold it against charan for throwing his support in their face and asking for things not already provided by the packs he payed for, but I will call him an entitled ass hat for it, a small selfish child throwing a temper tantrum.

much like he did to me when I suggested a priority queue for closed beta people when open beta dropped and the servers were overloaded awhile back.
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Apr 22, 2015, 5:05:46 PM
"
LostForm wrote:
Talking about botting is not botting.

saying he had a chance to change and didnt would be applicable if we was botting, not talking about his opinion of botting. (on a widely viewed stream, hosted by a person who was banned for botting.)

Thought I'd add that in, as the difference can be subtle. Go have a looksee at the TOS. From section 16:

Grinding Gear Games also reserves the right, acting at its sole discretion, at any time to cancel your registration and access to your Member Account or to restrict, limit or otherwise change your existing rights of access to your Member Account, or any specific feature or benefit afforded to you in relation to your Member Account, including without limitation in respect of any Virtual Items, if it believes you have breached these Terms of Use or any other agreements you may have with Grinding Gear Games or for any other reason whatsoever.

He was banned for botting. Chris allowed him back. He went on a stream and bragged about it to his friend who is currently botting. He's now banned again.

I don't see the problem.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
guys, let it go. No one here knows ALL the facts and presuming X and Y etc. Isn't going to change anything.

Without knowing everything, both sides etc... all that's going to be accomplished is getting another thread locked... which happens to "on topic"... that surprises even me.

Just let it go, move on and take up another cause... They are plenty these days to go around.

He deserved to be banned and Charan made sure it was done

Praise the ruler

Praise GGG for doing the right thing (with a little nudging lol)
I dont see any any key!
"
Josephoenix wrote:
guys, let it go. No one here knows ALL the facts and presuming X and Y etc. Isn't going to change anything.

Without knowing everything, both sides etc... all that's going to be accomplished is getting another thread locked... which happens to "on topic"... that surprises even me.

Just let it go, move on and take up another cause... They are plenty these days to go around.

I jut had to lol
I dont see any any key!
Just because you can doesnt mean you should. The legalese double speak should be used as a defense from liability not as offense against opinion.

We dont have to agree here, but to me the interaction felt petty all the way around. But most of all the sheer irony of the guy going around slamming people, when they get a touch of that entitlement feeling due to support dollars, using support level related threats over this situation.

Letting it go, didnt really take up the mantle to begin with, was forming this post before those posts xD
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Apr 22, 2015, 5:37:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info