Ive never seen so many locked threads

Saltyness at its best :D
Jealousy + Lack of a life and personal achievements = High level of saltiness.

/best solution to query
"
deathspenalty wrote:
Its basicly dmg controll. GGG messed up big time, and now its not particulary nice having tens of threads reminding them about it.

Better to get rid of it all.

No they didn't.

Whatever they do, it will lead to high levels of saltiness regardless! ;)
Then maybe people should stop making 10 duplicate threads on frontpage, man.
These fucking guys feel that they are so special they just cant post in one of the 100 other threads the first page. A lock isnt enough, making another whine topic about beta keys(Not posting in the exsisting one) should result in an insta ban, atm.

If the potential new costumers see this forum at the moment we'll never get new bros to play with us.
"
comm_il_vec wrote:
they want to squelch the dissenters and act like everything is working as planned.

it's not.

No, they just don't want to have hundreds of redundant threads all complaining about the same thing and cluttering up general discussion so much that people can't talk about anything else.

It's fine to object to how they handled everything with the beta. I've objected on a few parts of it myself. But there's no need to keep making more and more topics about the same thing. One topic about it with good supporting reasons will be far more effective than a hundred posts whining about the same thing.

In any case, it's clear by now that they have heard the complaints. They are(or at least claim to be) doing something about them. So there's no point continuing to repeat the same things over and over.
It's pretty funny.
"
Mischief67 wrote:
Jealousy + Lack of a life and personal achievements = High level of saltiness.

/best solution to query

true
I dont see any any key!
I tried to divert the QQ threads yesterday by making a Giveaway (see below), the point of which would have done a couple things if it would have stuck around in the GD forum:

1) Kept people staring at the beta timer, which hopefully would keep them from creating or commenting on those type of negative beta threads.

2) Given the forum mods a much needed/earned reprieve.

3) Brought some fun to the forums for a bit.

4) Brought someone happiness for winning the double lottery? :)

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1249844

Btw, my giveaway offer still stands, if someone can legitimately accomplish it honestly, no photoshop etc. If/when GGG ramps up the entry to Beta I'll probably take the contest down.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Wadjet on Apr 22, 2015, 11:08:55 AM
To everyone saying they were doing it cause there are 100 other post about the same topic why did they close the almost 50 page one that everyone was using? I disagree with all the salt getting thrown around but GGG definitely did not handle this correctly
"
Bowaxx wrote:
To everyone saying they were doing it cause there are 100 other post about the same topic why did they close the almost 50 page one that everyone was using? I disagree with all the salt getting thrown around but GGG definitely did not handle this correctly

I said that. And I dont know why they locked that one, it wasnt me locking it. Probaly the old antagonistic yada-yada. Facts are, they were in their right to delete duplicate topics. 1 current thread about each topic is enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info