Kripparian is kind of rude to Chris Wilson

"
[Removed by Support] but no way shape of form was the guy rude.

[Removed by Support]

"being rude" can mean very different things according to the region of the planet you live in...
Last edited by Rachel on Apr 21, 2015, 12:14:10 PM
Chris needs to be nice to Kripp, Kripp doesn't need to be nice to Chris. Deal with it.

Anticipation slowly dissipates...
"
tmaciak wrote:
Chris needs to be nice to Kripp, Kripp doesn't need to be nice to Chris. Deal with it.

that's a very cynical way to understand social interactions haha.
He's definitely not rude. [Removed by Support]
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
Last edited by Rachel on Apr 21, 2015, 8:06:10 AM
If I were a fan of Kripp and see him being so dismissive of PoE, I'd probably lose interest in it. So if I were Chris, I wouldn't give Kripp any kind of special treatment anymore.

I don't much about Kripp, in the videos I've seen I thought he was pretty cool, but that's just shameful.
"
Nephryo wrote:
"
tmaciak wrote:

This is business.
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
Nephryo wrote:
"
tmaciak wrote:

This is business.

No, it is not. And that one liner you used didn't make you sound cool.

On topic: I found Krip to be an asshole as well. Or TOO salty to say the least. At times he would understand he was being an asshole and would state out of nowhere: "It's cool, its cool. I like it" etc.

Also, at one point (somewhere in the end) he almost screamed: "But nothing good drops!" (smn like that i dont remember his EXACT phrase) as a response to Crhis saying: "well you have to have shitty drops to appreciate the good ones".

Well Kriparian, you played PoE a long time. I think you should be aware that drops dont come that easy in PoE.
Also, you have no idea what forsaken masters brought to the game (regarding making half decent drops, decent), so stfu you noob.
Last edited by S3ph1r0th on Apr 21, 2015, 8:33:50 AM
I don't think he is intentionally being rude, but I think he just don't seem to like PoE anymore or care too much about it.

So I think its more of "PoE is meh" type thing he has lately.
"
S3ph1r0th wrote:

"
sidtherat wrote:

This is business.

Stating facts is rarely cool. And this is business, unfortunately, when streamers earn for their lives from streaming.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
"
tmaciak wrote:
"
S3ph1r0th wrote:

"
sidtherat wrote:

This is business.

Stating facts is rarely cool. And this is business, unfortunately, when streamers earn for their lives from streaming.

Stating something is "business" while implying the term is somehow intertwined with rudeness/ being an asshole, IS trying to sound cool.

Since when doing business, means you can behave however the fuck you want and excuse yourself by simply calling it "business"?

Well, you can behave however you want, im not saying you don't have that ability...
But, like in all of your normal, daily activities people can call you out for what you are... You just dont get to baptize it with a cool-sounding term to mask what that is: an asshole.

TL;DR If you get it, you get it.
Last edited by S3ph1r0th on Apr 21, 2015, 9:26:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info