The Closed Beta of The Awakening is live!

Guys with Crying you never become a Beta Invite, the CB is for Player who test the Game and not for have Fun and Play normal.

Sry for my bad englisch iam from Germany guys :)

btw i have no beta invite too but i cry not ^^
I will test and give my thoughts and suggestions to staff ^.^ I'm up for that 20/24
Last edited by saniol19993 on Apr 21, 2015, 12:54:21 PM
Bad move GGG. Very disapointing. And once more the Elite-Streamers are worth more than regular players. Shame on you.
Not all Player can become access to the Beta Accept this Guys :)
I do not expect to be invited to beta nor do I resent those who do get in, grats, happy testing. But, when people who have been playing for less than 6 months are being invited over people who have been playing for years, what the hell? Most new players can't even make a build without following a streamer or youtube video, and you give them beta access? What are you really testing, the beta, or Pohx's latest build?
Last edited by clark8706 on Apr 21, 2015, 12:54:57 PM
Pretty lame if you check out the link with all information on who has been invited.

Pretty amazing that people creating accounts as late as April 11,2015 can be invited... Look at the #32nd person invited. Or #24...

Good job GGG. Pretty retarded that these accounts get invited.

http://icurse.nl/betalist/
@Cruzader
truth.

They said they were doing it randomly and did not want strictly seasoned players. It makes sense to me for random data purposes.
Censored.
This random player every 5min is fucking stupid.

The fact that streamers get 100% chance to get a key is also fucking stupid.

The only people who should have 100% chance of getting a key is any one who bought a supporter pack of 100$ or more.

GGG you really fucked this one up.
Well, the streamers are free publicity. The random player every 5 mins is the only way to get accurate data. If they only gave it to supporters, for example, or players with accounts over 1 year, whatever, that is called data mining.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info