The Closed Beta of The Awakening is live!

Better go watch paint dry or grass grow. No point in in watching the clock spit out a new name every 5 minutes.
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro
maczekplll April 12, 2015 0 (0 posts per day) April 12, 2015

multiaccount?
I don't have a beta key, and am perfectly content with not getting one, although it will be interesting to see how the beta iterates through the process, and would speak up if I thought I could contribute.

Life trundles on, either way. Before we know it, Awakening will land, and we'll all be ejaculating in our trousers with excitement.

Pretty soon after that, we'll be dead and a while after that, the sun is going to engulf the earth ending life as we know it.

It's just a game. A fucking great game, to be sure, but christ, some of the whingeing...
*Pending impressive statement of some variety*
"
Avelice wrote:
One question: Why do people feel so entitled about getting access to the beta?

I don't why and thank you for confirming for me. People are so rude and they ask why they don't get stuff karma is alive and well my friends.
13 Multiaccounts lold wich were created 12-13 April 2015 GG GGG!
The system random key is bad, 60% of winner play 2 mounth in 3 year, best char 80.

The beta is for feedback but with this player impossible to received good feedback 50% play 2 days and stop, 30% dont feedcback on forum, play beta just for play. And 20% of streameur dont feedback on forum but in youtube personnal chain.

A lot of people have more experience to give good return, but it will never be selected.

Thanks Bot and multi account.

I say again its a game juste respect this rule.

To be patien and trust GGG.
Last edited by Yiros on Apr 21, 2015, 2:12:05 PM
this timer is what hell gonna be like -__-
yo' mom is my daily.
"
Promo1987 wrote:
"
spawn10459 wrote:
This random player every 5min is fucking stupid.

The fact that streamers get 100% chance to get a key is also fucking stupid.

The only people who should have 100% chance of getting a key is any one who bought a supporter pack of 100$ or more.

GGG you really fucked this one up.

That's why I don't even bother signing up. This special treatment to streamers is simply disgusting. Lack of self-convidence in the company's promoting capabilities.
I'll play act 4 whenever it gets released, staying far away from PoE untill then, and those streamers.

This really isn't a good way of handling beta keys.

People that have invested time since beta and with that money as well. Shouldn't that garner preferential treatment? Who better to beta test than people who have been there since the beginning rather someone that created an account today and have nothing to gage their experience off of.

Entitled? You bet your ass, when you support something with time and money you would expect at some point it will come around.

Still really enjoy the game though and thankful for all the work they've put in.
[Removed by Support]
Private Message

Last Visited:
21 kwietnia 2015

Total Forum Posts:
0 (0 posts per day)

Are u kidding me? this is ridiculous
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Apr 21, 2015, 2:58:45 PM
THey should have blacklist account created after the beta announcement at least.... When i see those account with 0characters, its sad...
But i perfectly understand they give some exceptionnals keys for streamers or good donators, they both contributs a lot for the game and to promote/show him on streams while others are stills waiting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info