A potential change I'm keen to hear your thoughts on

I like most changes but this i dont like at all.
But we will se how it works, mabee it works good somehow.

Was this really nessessary?

SELL THEM WHILE YOU STILL CAN

IGN: Inshiterate
So this is art? Awful lousy way to make coin
"
GreatWhite47 wrote:

I literally just bought mine a week ago,

Been waiting 3 weeks for the 1 month to end so i could slap this on, my scolds, and an ammy i bought. But this change to EB reks eveything i planned, but honestly it isn't the main reason this change will suck. The main reason is that it is a total 100% nerf to EB, nothing more.
Steam- squurellkiller
IGN- Sir_Loots (Standard)
Last edited by squurellkiller on Apr 17, 2015, 9:02:30 PM
This enables several different new types of minigames with mana. I like it.

Do I reserve my mana and kite enemies for a while to regen ES to cast spells again?

Do I get massive amounts of mana and mana regen to use AA/MoM and use my ES for spells?

Also the potential for AA's drain cost means it MIGHT ACTUALLY BE USABLE BY MARTIAL CHARACTERS. I want an Armor/AA character pls!

Please do this!
Zealoths oath + flat life regen roll on gear JUST BECAME A THING GUYS!!!!!

Get out your 6 life regen ring guys!! they just tripled in value.

Some additional thoughs,

- clarity needs to be reduced in mana reservation in my opinion if this change happens. It has a ludicrous base cost at high lvls.

It reaches max efficiency at like lvl 8? :D

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : WTB cloak of defiance offer 1 chaos. (legacy is 2 chaos, i'm a good guy like that)
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Apr 17, 2015, 9:02:14 PM
Muh near-perfect HC 6L legacy cloak.

[Hardcore league]
IGN: Jeria / Metalgrid
This looks like a shitty change. The whole reason to use EB was for auras. Not all of us can afford the Cloak of Defiance

"
I suggested it offhand as a strange idea, but it solved a few key factors we were investigating, like AA/MoM defense being too high for too low a cost, so

Too low a cost? Says who..? The price of CoD was going up... What data is this based on? [Removed by Support]
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Apr 17, 2015, 9:20:17 PM
"
GreatWhite47 wrote:

If you listen carefully you can already hear Taps being played
I need a signature to look legit
I dont know if I should sell mine, or keep it because we don't know if the change is gonna happen. I hope it doesn't happen.
Steam- squurellkiller
IGN- Sir_Loots (Standard)
"
"
GreatWhite47 wrote:

I literally just bought mine a week ago,

Been waiting 3 weeks for the 1 month to end so i could slap this on, my scolds, and an ammy i bought. But this change to EB reks eveything i planned, but honestly it isn't the main reason this change will suck. The main reason is that it is a total 100% nerf to EB, nothing more.

Funny because I bought mine unlinked for dirt cheap just a few weeks ago in anticipation of my 1 month char coming to standard. My plans are wrecked as well bud.

pls no change ggg. change bad current meta good
IGN: Inshiterate
So this is art? Awful lousy way to make coin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info