King Kaom Fight Video (Spoilers)

This fight is gonna be such a faceroll for ranged builds.
Last edited by toyotatundra on Apr 17, 2015, 9:07:09 PM
Looks great.
i <3 minesweeper
K I couldn't resist and I watched it, one thing that caught my eye is that no desync was involved in the fight :3
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Well, at least he didn't get one-shotted
I thought that it was said the 9 new bosses was going yo be a place for farming runs but all he drops is a quest item ?....looks like maps are still in :(
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
I believe he's the 1st of the 9 bosses in act4, NOT the last.

EDIT:

per the IGN video title, Kaom IS the 1st boss of Act 4.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Last edited by Catchafire2000 on Apr 17, 2015, 9:44:35 PM
"
creampuffed4u wrote:
I thought that it was said the 9 new bosses was going yo be a place for farming runs but all he drops is a quest item ?....looks like maps are still in :(

He drops Loricated Ringmail and one quest item.

Who knows, maybe he used loot filter that shows only Loricated Ringmails drop. Seriously, though.. where's the loot?
this is so hc :D
nah man can't wait for act 4 :D
the damage might be a lot, but it's all dodgeable,the hype is real though^^
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
In fact he took revenge, nearly destroying the xp of the oncoming level.
Next time guys, before giving a build, explain to him that he v got some aura and more button to interact with his character ;)

I assume he dont have enough time to play the game and could describe how most of casual player fare in the game, I also aesume he never play hardcore ;)

Still kudos =)
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Use auras maybe?
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info