Please Add A Numeric Option To Set Public Party Size

I want to make public parties where only one or two additional people can join me.

Solo gets boring. Six players is too intense.

I like everything else about your game.

Thanks
Last edited by ncihde on Apr 16, 2015, 9:16:17 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I typically only disagree with topics or shut up. But I would fucking love this feature. Groups over 4 bother me, if I could do pubs with 3-4 max I might actually consider doing it.
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
I completely agree. We should have an option to set max public party size. It should of course not affect invites though.
I like many kinds of games 😊
Bump.

Please reply if you would like to see this option added to the game.
/signed

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
All I have to say is, why the hell didn't I think of this before?

+1
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
TL2 had it and I have asked for it repeatedly on these forums, but never had anyone from ggg comment on it.

Peace,

-Boem-
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Apr 19, 2015, 4:50:23 AM
I think that this is the only suggestion I've ever seen to get universal agreement and acclaim.

+1
IGN Stuns_McNutshot | Ichimans_McIchimans | Balls_McCritterson
This would be an awesome feature!
+1

That's a awesome idea, because that's right what play on a party with 5 others peoples can be tiring !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info