Please Add A Numeric Option To Set Public Party Size

Bump.
Completely agree.

If you want to add particle adjustment per member (x% transparency each?) that'd be even sweeter.
Last edited by davidnn5 on Apr 20, 2015, 6:06:01 AM
Bump. Everyone! Lets end the tyranny of the large group! Sign this post!
Can we increase the max party size to 7, cause it's a nice round number, and add this for some control, that could be cool.
increasing the max party size would screw up all sorts of balance -- monster difficulty, loot, xp cost for mapping groups, etc.

also, 7 is a nice round number and 6 isn't?
IGN Stuns_McNutshot | Ichimans_McIchimans | Balls_McCritterson
+1!!! 6 People is just too much sometimes... When none of my friends are on to do pre-mades, pug's just don't work for me.. This would be SUCH an awesome feature...
Path of Hideout-Building! I am a Master Builder!
Signed.
+1

I would love to group and make friends but I'm forced to solo 99% of the time because I just hate 6man groups.
"
tsftd wrote:
increasing the max party size would screw up all sorts of balance -- monster difficulty, loot, xp cost for mapping groups, etc.

also, 7 is a nice round number and 6 isn't?

This will not happen tomorrow. This will not happen soon. So, why not? Lets mix this sh!t up a little.
Hope this gets a response at some point. Seems like a good idea if it doesn't require too much in the way of programmer resources. I like this idea and would like to have it though if it could be done without too much cost.
Looking for more guild members for races/4 month hc leagues, pm for info

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info