Please Add A Numeric Option To Set Public Party Size

"
TEBird wrote:
Hope this gets a response at some point. Seems like a good idea if it doesn't require too much in the way of programmer resources. I like this idea and would like to have it though if it could be done without too much cost.

You seem like a smart person whom would make a good guild leader.
Bump. Want the option to make smaller public groups? Sign this post!
Bump. We seek only to determine our own fate by choosing a public party size. Join the revolution by signing this post.
This would be so amazing, simply because whenever I want to invite like one random person to do maps, someone else joins in and reks portals. So that option is really needed.
"
goimsikil wrote:
someone else joins in and reks portals

Portal Smash skill so OP!
IGN Stuns_McNutshot | Ichimans_McIchimans | Balls_McCritterson
Bump. As we've learned from Lord of the Rings, sometimes a party of two can succeed where an entire army might fail.

"All our hopes now lie with two little Hobbits, somewhere in the wilderness." - Gandolf

Sign this post if you want to be able to make a public party of two, three, four or five.
Bump. Please reply if you would like to see this feature added to the game.
Bump

"
"
TEBird wrote:
Hope this gets a response at some point. Seems like a good idea if it doesn't require too much in the way of programmer resources. I like this idea and would like to have it though if it could be done without too much cost.

You seem like a smart person whom would make a good guild leader.

Yes, it is true . . . I am a pretty amazing guild leader. . . Although that is mostly because I recruit really fantastic guild officers and members who actually now what they are doing, so that way I can spend my time doing what I'm actually best at.... wandering around with no pants killing skeletons on the ledge!
Looking for more guild members for races/4 month hc leagues, pm for info
Bump. I believe this feature would encourage more people to create and join public games.

Please reply if you would also like to see this feature added to the game.
This is a good idea.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info