So played PoE for a while then played d3... My reaction...

Why the hell did I even once again install d3... It's complete garbage. I digress... We are so lucky... So so so lucky to have PoE. We are talking about a small developer that has literally grown, amassed into pure greatness.

D3 feels like those apps I play on my iPad AND wtf micro transactions in ASIA?!

I was listening to some poe podcasts and quite enamored with the fact that many famous painters have influenced this game. It's comforting that the love of art exists in the most unlikely of places.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Could very well be the best solwitch thread ever.
Bambis current avatars facial expression adequately sums up my feelings here.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
Could very well be the best solwitch thread ever.

To be fair, he's pretty on point with this one.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
"
solwitch wrote:
AND wtf micro transactions in ASIA?!

POE got micro transaction in Taiwan Garena too ( regrets Orbs )
" You... managed to catch the fish i wanted? Congratulations! Let´s keep this a secret between the two of us, shall we? In the meantime, take this. It should be useful in the future." - Krillson, the 8th Master.
Grinding Gear & Gems
Though Solwitch is someone who would fail badly in some essay competition. His style is just so indirect for people to understand.
"
solwitch wrote:
Why the hell did I even once again install d3... It's complete garbage. I digress... We are so lucky... So so so lucky to have PoE. We are talking about a small developer that has literally grown, amassed into pure greatness.

I was listening to some poe podcasts and quite enamored with the fact that many famous painters have influenced this game. It's comforting that the love of art exists in the most unlikely of places.

Yea hail to PoE the 1st and greatest ARPG humans have ever made.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
solwitch wrote:

When we all don't get beta key, we all go back to play that shitty D3
"
WATCH_ME_QWER wrote:

When we all don't get beta key, we all go back to play that shitty D3

Uhh, ya, no.
Noblesse oblige
Seriously...
I was game shopping and tried a bunch of MMO's I hated, then stumbled into ARPG's that I didn't think were going to be my thing. D3 first, played it about 30 minutes and uninstalled it. Then I tried PoE and I don't think I'll ever go back to MMO's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info